Process Engineer (Digital Ink Plant)
Huntsman (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001210937
- Design and develop manufacturing processes to reduce costs, improve quality, boost productivity rates, efficiencies, yields, and increase overall equipment effectiveness.
- Identify root causes of problems and implement corrective and preventative actions.
- Work with Production team to identify potential improvement projects, assess feasibility, and implement solutions.
- Facilitates idea generation through collaborative efforts (e.g. brainstorming, lean events, and stakeholder engagement), develops conclusions from analyses, applies results, presents findings and solves complex problems.
- Provide process documentation (included ISO requirements) and operating instructions
- Provide technical training and coaching to operators especially in the field of Reverse Osmosis and Inks Formulation Process.
- Coordinate with Preventive Maintenance planner to ensure reliability of key machines
- Other assignment or special projects as required by Production Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Production Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
- 2-5 years relevant experiences in chemical manufacturing or process engineering
- Experience in Reverse Osmosis technology / applying statistical principles preferred
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English, Good problem solving & Decision making
- Able to work in Samutsakorn Plant. Click to see in Google Map !!!
Successful candidates will be offered with an attractive remuneration package which commensurate with working experiences and qualifications to the selected candidate.
Interested candidates, please submit your update resume with recent photo, your current and expected package via Apply Now
For more information, please contact:
Mr.Chontawat Na Songkla , HRD & Recruitment Specialist
Tel: +6634 131 955
Huntsman (Thailand) Limited
90/2 Moo 4, Bangpla Road, Tambol Bankhoh,
Amphur Muang, Samutsakorn, 74000
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Huntsman (Thailand) Limited
About Huntsman (Thailand) Limited
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals with 2013 revenues of over $13 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 80 manufacturing and R&D facilities in over 30 countries and employ approximately 15,000 associates within our 5 distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
Statements in this release that are not historical are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on management’s current beliefs and expectations. The forward-looking statements in this release are subject to uncertainty and changes in circumstances and involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the company’s operations, markets, products, services, prices and other factors as discussed in the Huntsman companies’ filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Significant risks and uncertainties may relate to, but are not limited to, financial, economic, competitive, environmental, political, legal, regulatory and technological factors. In addition, the completion of any transactions described in this release is subject to a number of uncertainties and closing will be subject to approvals and other customary conditions. Accordingly, there can be no assurance that such transactions will be completed or that the company’s expectations will be realized. The company assumes no obligation to provide revisions to any forward-looking statements should circumstances change, except as otherwise required by applicable laws.