ERNI Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd. located in Northern Region Industrial Estate 179 Moo 4, Tambol Banklang, Amphur Muang Lamphun Province. We are a SWISS company and subsidiary of ERNI Group.
ERNI Electronis (Thailand) Co. Ltd. has tripled its staff and manufacturing space during last two years and has further expansion plans with transfer of technology and production lines from the factories in Germany and Switzerland and adding local products. Our staff is the key to our success and the main source for further ambitious growth.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001196745
• Perform engineering duties in Connector, or Cable Assembly, or Injection process design, production line layout, tools, jig fixture design, product drawing (2D, 3D), design changes
• Set up the preventive maintenance system of all machines, equipments together with other concerned
• Create BOM, Item master data, Routing, and cost calculation of ERP System
• Update and monitor ERP/MRP data processing, WI, production line to comply with customer requirements, QMS, capability requirements (cmk, ppk)
• Coordinate closely with other colleague in Germany, Switzerland and Asia for product, project transferring, sales issues, quality issue.
• Thai nationality, F/M, mid 30s up.
• 2 – 4 years in engineering field, design activities is required.
• Understand Technical drawing/ design ISO/ DIN Norms, CAD 2D knowledge, 3D is an advantage.
• Computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Visio)
• Knowledge in ISO 9001, TS 16949, Internal audit and SPC/ 6−Sigma (Process capability analysis)
• Good in English Communication both writing and speaking.
• ERP/ MRP Knowledge (BOM, Routing, PPS)
• Team work / collaborative working
• Able to work under pressure of meeting to schedules, production deadlines and managing
• Well organized, flexible, initiative and self motivated
• Strong analytical, problem solving, planning and negotiating skill
• Methodic of Continuous Improvement Process (FMEA, CIP, 5S, 6-Sigma, 7 Waste, Poka−Yoke)
• Familiar with automotive and electronics industries with strong technical knowledge in relevant products.
• “Can do” attitude, flexible and strong leadership
** We offer attractive remuneration to the potential candidate. **
** Welcome for candidates to relocate to Northern region. **
Interested candidates are invited to submit the CV, stating present and expected salary, and attach a recent photograph via email, or to the address below:
HR Department ERNI Electronics Thailand Co. Ltd. 179 Moo 4, Tumbol Ban Klang, Ampur Muang, Lamphun 51000 Thailand Tel: 053 581 750 ext.131 (คุณอรวรรณ์ ชายน้อย) Fax: 053 581 759 www.erni.com , www.erni.co.th