Process Development Supervisor (Food) Korat / Saraburi
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257486
Employer Ref. 304WACH
Location: Nakornratchasima (1H/C) / Saraburi (1H/C)
- Responsible for new product concept development initiatives, new product presentation and value creations within their scope of responsibility, including implementation and compatibility
- Use technical knowledge and industry expertise to review existing manufacturing production lines and plan cost-effective production processes within a business.
- Instituting quality assurance methods is also a job duty of process development engineers. This requires the engineers to confer with scientists and researchers to simulate production or create test trial products. These professionals may then review both the development process and final product to ensure it meets industry standards and complies with government laws and regulations.
- Process development engineers also act as project managers and analyze new equipment, technology, or machinery to implement into the production process.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Food science, Food engineering or related field
- Working in food business for more than 3 years and familiar with poultry products
- Good command of English.
Interested applicants are invited to quick apply
Contact: Wacharee M. (66 2) 744 3100 ext 4301 or 090 907 0848 or 089 666 7975
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.