Process development Supervisor 2 ตำแหน่ง (ประจำโรงงานโคราช/สระบุรี)/เจ้าหน้าที่วิจัยและพัฒนากระบวนการผลิต 2 ตำแหน่ง (ประจำโรงงานโคราช/สระบุรี)
Cargill Meats (Thailand) Limited/บริษัทคาร์กิลล์มีทส์ (ไทยแลนด์) จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215198
Location: Saraburi 1 position
Nakornratchasima 1 position
- Initiate,create process to trial new product and get result on time.
- Communicate & Collaborate with production team to trial new product
- Create, develop or improve process for new products launch by use exiting machines.
- Provide solution to production team if there are question or trouble during production process.
- Ensuring trial processes are matched with customer need.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Food Engineering
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in reserch & development (food industry would be a plus).
- Good command in English language (TOEIC 550+)
- Initiative, Creativity and Proactively
- Open minded, accountable and hard working
- Can work in upcounty (Saraburi Plant)
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume Indicating qualifications and experience to:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cargill Meats (Thailand) Limited/บริษัทคาร์กิลล์มีทส์ (ไทยแลนด์) จำกัด
About Cargill Meats (Thailand) Limited/บริษัทคาร์กิลล์มีทส์ (ไทยแลนด์) จำกัด
Cargill, a US-based Company, is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. Founded in 1865 and has grown into the country's largest privately held corporation. Our privately multinational corporation employs 138,000 people in 67 countries. Cargill is an international provider of food, agricultural and risk management products and services. We have 75 businesses organized around five major segments: Agriculture Services, Food Ingredients and Applications, Origination and Processing, Risk Management and Financial, and Industrial. We help customers succeed through collaboration and innovation, and are committed to sharing our global knowledge and experience to help meet economic, environmental and social challenges Cargill Meats Thailand was established in 1990. We are a large, fully integrated poultry processing business with locations in Saraburi and Korat, Thailand, and a sales office in Tokyo. We produce a wide range of cooked chicken products, and more than 80 percent export to large food manufacturers and distributors to Japan, Europe, Canada and Hong Kong. We are creating a working environment of “Engagement” that allows individual to share ideas, apply initiatives and be a team leader. Cargill Meats Thailand is looking for high caliber talents to enhance our team strength in the following area. Successful candidates will receive competitive compensation & benefit packages, enjoy great career developments, technical & business trainings in our dynamic & expanding organization surrounded by global culture and diversified employee.