Siam Modified Starch Co., Ltd. was established in 1985 as a joint venture among leading international organization.
Siam Modified Starch Co., Ltd. principle business activity involves the creation of value-added products from tapioca, utilizing local agricultural resources and through the application of modern technology. The company's modified tapioca starch, sold under the "Siam Modified Starch Co.,Ltd." brand, finds application in various industries sectors, particularly the Paper, Adhesive, Textile, Food industries and are used by customers in Thailand, Asia, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for people to become part of our hard-working management team. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with the qualifications and experience of each candidate, along with ample opportunity for advancement within the company. Candidates selected will be remunerated with a wide range of fringe benefits.
Process Development Engineer / Process Development (3 Positions)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001311607
In charge of the project team to support and assist to prepare all documents for plant improvement projects and the maintenance of all production machines in the plant.
Responsibilities: Process Development Engineer
- Prepare preliminary design, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, safety and maintenance requirements or applications.
- Initiate a project or get requirement to design, evaluate, install, commissioning and maintain mechanical equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements of plant efficiency, GMP, HACCP and Food safety with knowledge of engineering principles.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations and cooperation with maintenance team.
- Support and assist the maintenance to maintain the preventive maintenance program, shutdown maintenance activities and safety procedures
- Collect the manufacturing data to analyze and support production to improve product quality, root cause analysis, quality control improvement, as well as preventative actions.
- To support for new product initiative for continue to implement until complete new product process for Production line.
- Coordinate with scale up team for batch trial new products scales up
- Analyze and disposition the non-conformity product or process
- Initiate, verify and validate for corrective and preventive actions to address the product or process’s problems.
- Modify the necessary systems including policies, practices and procedures to prevent recurrence of the problem.
- Male/ Female, bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering/Chemical Engineering/ Agricultural engineering/Food engineering / Chemistry or related field
- Age 25-35 years old
- At least 3-10 years experience in related industries
- Having experience with plant improvement and problem solving in machine problem
- Excellent computer skills such as Auto CAD, Solid works, etc.
- Better team player and communication skills
- Good command of English
Siam Modified Starch Co., Ltd.
38/6 Moo 11 Pathumthani-Ladlumkaew Road,
Ladlumkaew, Pathumthani 12140
Tel: 02-598-1123 Khun Wittaya # 1390 / Khun Kuludee # 1301
Website : www.smscor.com