Process and Chemical Engineer (Based at Site Suratthani)
Thai Solar Energy Public Company Limited /บริษัท ไทย โซล่าร์ เอ็นเนอร์ยี่ จำกัด (มหาชน)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211527
Summary of Skills:
- About 2-5 years of experience as process power plant systems engineer in detailed commissioning and development co-ordination of instruments and control systems in Power Plant.
- Designing, Implementing and Commissioning of new control loops as per site requirements.
- Review of control philosophy, PFD, P&ID, heat and mass balance system.
- Familiar with engineering standards , ASTM, AWWA, ANSI,IUPAC, VDI, JIS
- Technical Support for the team.
- Experienced in the field biomass power plant systems procurement activities
- Spares balance investigation and inventory control for all water treatment spare parts
- Excellent communication interpersonal skills.
- Continuous monitoring
- Main steam : Specific Conductivity, Cation Conductivity, pH
- Water : Specific Conductivity, Dissolved Oxygen
- Cooling water : Specific Conductivity, pH, Chlorine
- Thai Nationality
- Age 25-35 year
- Bachelor’s or Mater ‘s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in water treatment, wastewater treatment or related filed
- If have experience in power plant and Biomass power plant will be advantage.
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project.
- Can use AutoCAD software.
- Able to work at Suratthani.
Interested persons, please submit your resume with your current and expected salary and a recent photo via APPLY NOW
The Human Resources Department
Thai Solar Energy Public Company Limited
3199 Maleenont Tower, 16th Floor, Rama IV Road
Klongtan, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Solar Energy Public Company Limited /บริษัท ไทย โซล่าร์ เอ็นเนอร์ยี่ จำกัด (มหาชน)
About Thai Solar Energy Public Company Limited /บริษัท ไทย โซล่าร์ เอ็นเนอร์ยี่ จำกัด (มหาชน)
Thai Solar Energy Pubic Company Limited (TSE) is a leading on-grid solar power plant company supplying power to the country’s electrical grid system managed by the Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) and Metropolitan Electricity Authority (MEA). Having been the first in Asia to use advanced solar thermal technology and now with 10 PV farms in operation together with future expansion plan, we are in the process of looking for motivated, talented and energetic individuals to join our growing team. Currently we are looking to fill the position of: