Private Fund Relationship Manager
CIMB-Principal Asset Management Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214666
Serves as the primary contact for foreign and Thai institutional corporate and major distributor individual clients and ensures all relationship issues are addressed professionally and in a timely manner. This includes ensuring overall client satisfaction and preserving and expanding all assigned client relationships.
1. Sales pitch with private fund prospects:
- preparing proposal in comply with prospects’ term of reference or requirement
- preparing presentations and working effectively with internal service team members and fund managers to ensure the achievement of private fund sales established targets
- participating in prospect meetings and conducting presentations
- following up until the sales are closed
- performing private fund set up process
- co-ordinate with Legal&Compliance Department to ensure that all contracts and related documents comply with laws and regulations
- preparing contract and related documents in receiving company’s new clients
2. Relationship management with clients:
- establishing and maintaining effective relationships with all clients and contributing account retention
- being a consultant for clients in private fund area; for example, investment plan, benchmark, tax aspects, etc.
- handling day-to-day tasks in response to client’s requirement
- delivering monthly reports to clients
- arranging and conducting meeting with clients on regular basis to report fund performance and company’s investment outlook
- monitoring clients’ private fund portfolios and recommend appropriate asset allocation solutions to clients in line with client objectives and investment goals
- monitoring fund performance
- updating contract and related documents
- updating customer’s profiles / KYC/ CDD / ECDD
- improving services in response to clients’ feedback
3. Cross-selling appropriate products.
4. Servicing and facilitating selling agents/ referral agents’ requirement
- responsible for pitching and providing information for selling agents/ referral agents
- support and coordinate with selling agents/ referral agents to close sales of private fund to prospects
- training and coaching selling agents/ referral agents on private fund product knowledge
- responsible for training selling agents/ referral agents’ staff and personal on pitching private fund product to their clients
5. Co-operate with other work units in the company such as Legal, Operations and Investment Departments to ensure client satisfaction
6. Other assigned duties specified by Head of Provident Fund & Private Fund
7. Any other responsibilities/tasks as assigned by the Management from time to time
- Bachelor degree or higher in any field (international program would be an advantage)
- Good command of spoken and written English
- An interest in financial products and markets is preferred
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- Positive attitude, willing to learn new things, fast learner
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Ability to multi-task and operate under tight deadlines
CIMB-Principal Asset Management Company Limited, 44 CIMB THAI Building 16 Floor Langsuan Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan ,Bangkok, 10330
Human Resources Department.
Tel. 02-686-9512, 02-018-3482
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CIMB-Principal Asset Management Co., Ltd.
About CIMB-Principal Asset Management Co., Ltd.
CIMB-Principal Asset Management Company Limited is a Thailand-based investment management company owned by CIMB-Principal Asset Management Berhad inMalaysia. CIMB-Principal Asset Management Berhad is a joint venture between CIMB Group and the Principal Financial Group, a leading Fortune 500 diversified global financial services group.
CIMB-Principal Co Ltd manufactures, manager, and distributes mutual funds, property funds, private mandates, provident fund management services and investment advisory services.
We are looking for a professional dynamic and skilled personnel to join us in the following position: