Private Banker (SCB Private Banking)
Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241212
- Responsible for overall functions of formulating asset allocation strategy as well as designing investment solutions for individual clients
- Provide appropriate asset allocation solutions based on client’s preference, risks & returns
- Regularly monitor and evaluate client’s portfolio performance as well as provide recommendation in anticipating to changes of global financial market and risk appetite
- Managing relationships with SCB's Private Banking customers
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields
- At least 3 years of direct experience as Private Banker, Wealth Relationship Manager, Investment Consultant, Asset Allocation Advisor
- Candidate with related experiences in Private Fund Management, Portfolio Management, Corporate Relationship Manager is very welcome
- Knowledge of Investment products
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good in presentation and communication Skills
Interested candidate, please submit your CV via click APPLY NOW
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
About Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
"Let's start a brighter career future together"