Principal HR Business Partner
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236540
Employer Ref. 1036370/001
An exciting Principal HR Business Partner role has just become available at one of the global IT software companies. This role will be responsible for both Bangkok and Malaysia offices.
About Principal HR Business Partner Role:
In this role, you will partner with local leaders and stakeholders, support the execution and achievement of business objectives through the development and implementation of HR strategy aligned with the business strategy.
- Direct a variety of human resource-related polices practices and initiatives/programs to ensure that Thailand and Malaysia's current and future human resource requirements are met
- Ensure Thailand and Malaysia human resource practices are in compliance with local legal requirements
- Work with talent acquisition to identify key talent for the business and work with the global team on talent management
- Work with regional and global HR teams to give HR expertise advice on talent, recruitment, compensation, grievances / complains and learning of the employees
- Work with the local management team to identify opportunities for productivity improvement, via review of organisational structures, stream-lining of business processes, continuous improvements and performance management
- Act as catalyst for change and innovation driving cultural changes to improve organisational effectiveness and embed Sabre corporate values; facilitate organisational change by engaging people in the identification and understanding the need for the change
- Work with respective team to develop and implement the full range of the workforce, succession planning and talent management strategies that will support the delivery of the business requirements
- Anticipate issues and problems and guide the business in responding to these issues or problems as and when occurred
- Acts as a member of the business team representing human resource in a professional and consultative manner
To succeed in this Principal HR Business Partner role, you must possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- At least ten years' of experience in HR covering both HRM and HRD
- Experience or have knowledge with regards to Malaysia's labour law will be at advantage
- Experience working in matrix environment
- Experience in change agent or engaging employee by using various channels
- Able to travel overseas
This international IT solution firm is now growing in both Bangkok and Malaysia. Due to their constant expansion, they would like a professional HR to support their business and lay strategic HR foundation to attract and retain talents in the organisation.
This is a role for those who would like to work closely with business leaders and people who can work both independently and as a team player. If you think you are suitable for this role, apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.