Presales and Consultants
ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247888
Our Client, with a history dating back more than a century, has now evolved from a Computer & Communications (C&C) company to be a leading in global solution provider in security, telecommunications & networking, computers & server, multimedia Products, and outsourcing services. Our client has been in Thailand since the sixties to provide the public and private sectors with our latest innovations and solutions. Our client is committed to continue to bring you cutting edge, competitive solutions that will assist your corporate or business improve efficiency while making your life easier.
Position: Solution Pre-sales and Consultants
Industry type: IT Solution
Job Type: Permanent
Salary Range: 45,000 – 50,000 THB
- Develop project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnosing and mapping client requirements; articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches; preparing time and cost estimates; planning full project life cycle
- To Prepare and deliver the business value solutions for customers, including proposal writing, presentation, conduct, proof-of-concept to showcase its technical feasibility when necessary
- To propose the technical solution and oversee the selection of technologies and estimate resources required to develop the proposed solution to meet customer’s requirements.
- Articulate alternatives in terms of cost, benefit and risk where multiple solutions exist.
- Highlight the positive impact of the solutions and it how it can achieve customer’s business goals
- Manage customer relationship by communicating architecture standards and frameworks; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues
- Actively participate in the business development lifecycle. Identify opportunities, generate proposals, and support other sales efforts
- Increase organization effectiveness by identifying opportunities to leverage solutions to other engagements
- Improve information usefulness by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years relevant working experience including expertise in enterprise architecture Consulting skills such as interviewing stakeholders, conducting architecture reviews, and consensus building
- Experience leading large group meetings/information gathering sessions with senior-level executives and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional experience with n-tier application architectures development Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with ability to function at both the detail and conceptual levels
- Knowledge of Data Modeling, Data Integration
- Experience with service-oriented architectures and XML
- Additional technical qualifications include hands-on experience in several of the following products or technologies:.NET Development Platform (Visual Studio, .Net Framework), C#, C++, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Win Forms, Databases, Transact-SQL, XML, Soap, Web Services, agile development methodologies, SQL Server, BizTalk, Exchange, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server , Microsoft CRM Technology.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to purit.i @ orenburg.co.th (Call 02-634 1722 ext 15)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
About ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
ORENBURG provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. ORENBURG provides a combination of project management support, project engineering support, construction supervision, third party/vendor inspection and recruitment and selection. The scopes of services are provided at various phases of a project ranging from exploration to production, construction to maintenance, upstream and downstream.
ORENBURG distinguishes itself by providing Human resource consultancy and Contracting services and solutions that enhance efficiency and add value to our clients’ businesses. By developing close-working relationships in the spirit of partnering, ORENBURG is able to fully understand and appreciate our clients’ and specialists aims and ambitions.
ORENBURG takes a global approach to workforce integration and as such operates through local offices with international reach and networks. Each local office is able to provide specialist support and respond to the changing demands of their local market whilst being part of a global network.
Visit our website: www.orenburg.co.th