Prepaid Acquisition Marketing Specialist
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212475
Level: Manager – Senior Manager
To perform complex integrated Prepaid Acquisition Marketing management, ranging from designing, managing, finalizing, communicating, launching, monitoring, and reviewing, of all individual products, services, and offers (including and with emphasis on device but excluding BTL for text-based content)in order to effectively attract and acquire individual prepaid customers and ensure alignment with customer’s needs and marketing strategies.
- Produce, manage, monitor sim and customer journey to align with strategic marketing strategies proactively engaging Product and Device functions on product/device strategies and roadmaps (including device but excluding BTL for text-based content)
- Gather information and analyze current capabilities of products, services, and offers, markets, trends, and customer needs, including conduct competitive analysis with input from Strategic Marketing or Business Intelligence function to identify gaps and ways to handle and enhance competitive capabilities, and provide inputs to campaign development functions to grow and mature customers
- Conduct mapping of products and services to targeted individual customers by considering their behaviour and lifestyle to maximize customer lifetime value and ensure campaign budgets are spent effectively
- Produce and maintain sim rolling plan, to drive sales through related channels to achieve growth in revenue and market share integrating into and aligning with the marketing master plan
- Produce communication materials and support communication of segment journey to related organizational functions to ensure alignment and preparedness for future proposed campaigns
- Engage Finance Group in performing performance tracking and analysis in relation to financial rolling forecast to ensure revenue and retention targets are achieved and produce ideas for improvements or correction of variances
- Perform data analysis with input from Business Intelligence function by providing analysis criteria to maximize business intelligence advantages on segment marketing in-life activities
- Be accountable for special assignments relating to function as allocated by immediate superior level
How to Apply:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
You are welcome to contact Khun Tiwa for more information on the job.
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 22-41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
Tel. 02-202-8000 Fax: 02-202-8113
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.