Knorex (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
As Asia's leading provider of cutting-edge digital interactive media products and technologies, Knorex's strong partnerships with leading Brands and Publishers enable the company to tailor immersive, compelling and differentiated brand experience that engage and resonate with the users.
Founded in 2010, Knorex has established regional presence in Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Myanmar to work with more than 300 top international and regional Brands across a wide spectrum of industries including property, finance/banks, automotive, travel/airlines, hotels/reports, retail, FMCG, government, IT/enterprise, education and others.
PREMIER ACCOUNT MANAGER
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001196524
The (Advertising) Premier Account Manager will serve as the primary business contact for our clients and our internal operations and technical teams for ensuring campaigns and any related managed services that we provide are properly delivered to the clients. You will proactively maintain good relation with our clients and ensure that our clients are able to receive the full benefits of our advertising products and services with great satisfaction.
- Proactively manage the campaigns and maintain good working relationship with clients' teams;
- Coordinate the involvement of client/agency, and internal operation/technical teams to ensure smooth delivery and meeting of expectation;
- Identify and propose the assigned advertising solution to client that can address their issues and challenges;
- Responsible for ensuring the profitability and continuation of the secured clients accounts;
- Develop critical understanding of advertising clients' business, products, and business objectives;
- Cultivate good business relationship and foster excellent communication with our new and existing clients and partners through adherence to our rules of engagement;
- Manage the overall performance objectives, expectations, and progress of the secured accounts and projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of working experience in service-oriented roles, preferably in digital media, digital marketing, IT and/or media sales;
- Passionate and have good understanding and appreciation of the Web, digital media and advertising technology fields
- Creative, and analytical in understanding customers' needs to deliver them satisfying solutions;
- Strong commitment to quality customer service with good interpersonal skills, initiative and prompt follow-through;
- Strong account management skills and thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly;
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Good knowledge and interest in latest industry trends, technology solutions and best practices;
- Good command of written and communication in English;
- Possess at least a Diploma in any field, preferably digital media or IT related.
- This position requires occasional overseas travelling (for training purpose)
Accountability and Performance Measures:
- Meet assigned minimum appointment schedules
- Maintains high clients satisfaction ratings that meets company standards
The resumes should send via Apply Now
Our company : https://knorex.com/