PRE-PRESS OR PRESS SECTION MANAGER (PRINTING / PACKAGING)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245965
Employer Ref. 196DB
Location: Rama 3
Salary: 50,000 – 70,000 Baht/month
Our client is one of Thailand’s leading companies in the printing, publishing and packaging industry. The company is now seeking a dynamic and highly qualified candidate for the position of Pre-Press Section Manager.
- Being responsible for Pre-Press process, including colour separation, printing plate, ink, die-cuts, etc.
- Monitoring the subordinates.
- Analysing problems and implementing corrective and preventative actions.
- Initiating strategic plans to effectively develop team.
- Assisting, giving guidance and supporting staff to help them perform their work more efficiently in accordance with company policies.
- Thai nationality, aged between 30 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in printing technology or any related field.
- Has at least 3 years of experience in Pre–press process, a background in printing or packaging products would be an advantage.
- Strong management, team and problem solving skills.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.