The Cabin Chiangmai Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238268
This is a mid-level entry position and the successful candidate should have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role at a similar level. He or she will be responsible for assisting with the creation and implementation of a public relations plan to support the company’s overall objectives and marketing strategy – both for branding and sales purposes. All work is produced in the English language.
- Help produce and manage content for PR collateral and social media platforms, including - media kits, press releases, newsletters, electronic direct-mail campaigns, videos, etc
- Organise events, fam trips, special guest visits, photo and video shoots
- Develop key media contact lists and liaise with media for traditional media programs
- Develop story ideas to attract media interest
- Maintain database of key contacts
- Generate monthly PR reports from internal data and do analysis for PR strategy purposes
- Research media coverage and industry trends, social media and online PR trends – to constantly align strategy
- Help to identify, develop and execute other PR initiatives on an ongoing basis
- Ensure that all messages are supportive of and consistent with PR strategies and branding
- Provide support to all necessary departments and outside parties in order to successfully accomplish work objectives
- Generate monthly PR report for Marketing Department
- Responsible for certain amount of administrative work – i.e. keeping press files, processing invoices, etc
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Thai
- Degree in, PR, communication, marketing or related field
- Age 25+ years with 2 to 5 years’ experience in similar PR role
- Ability to work unsupervised, prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Online marketing and social media experience highly desirable
- Good communication and time management skills
- Good research and analysis skills
- Thorough and pays attention to detail
- Computer literate in all office applications
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Cabin Chiangmai Co., Ltd.
About The Cabin Chiangmai Co., Ltd.
The Cabin Chiang Mai (www.thecabinchiangmai.com) is Asia’s Best and Most Respected Drug Rehab and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Centre located in Chiang Mai. Founded in 2010, The Cabin has built up its reputation and has successfully expanded from 8 rooms to 50 rooms. The Cabin’s clients are from all over the globe such as Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, USA and Middle East. Moreover than professional treatment programme, we also provide our client with luxury accommodation, boasting 50 beds with programme charge at $10K - $20K per month.
We are looking for a specialized, experienced, and highly energetic to continue our ambitious expansion plans.