Bespoke Hospitality Management Asia Limited
X2 is an international lifestyle brand; the group has a range of design and lifestyle businesses covering hotels, resorts, villas, branded residences, yachts, planes and cars. The brand is built on concept of accessible luxury, with an emphasis on Design, Style, and Simplicity. X2 brings these concepts to industries and businesses in a way that is refreshing and appealing to a global consumer group that is searching for stylish, affordable luxury products and services.
Our staff are real, there is nothing fake about their attitude, service or friendliness. We go beyond the 5 star concept and offer unparalleled design and service. X2 offers luxury by design.
PR & Communications Executive
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001256675
To support the Public Relations and Communications need of the business by working with the Marketing Communications team in driving awareness and promotion of the hospitalities under BHMA, its brands and properties through strategic and tactical marketing communications to deliver business results and support hotels, while ensuring all communications are in keeping with the relevant brand standards. This role will also be the main person to manage all social media accounts as well as creating attention grabbing contents and responsible for delegating future social media projects to concerning properties, able to compose and send email marketing campaign when assigned. Grow database and maintain its functionality. Must be tech-savvy and social media trends oriented. Well groomed and presentable.
- High proficiency in English on a professional level both in verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Assisting for PR and Social Media administrative task
- High proficiency and passionate about the fast paced social media trends
- Communicate with third party partners for PR supplies purposes
- Organize promotional events, including the oversight of the production of promotional visuals, and invitation management
- Creative and innovative approach to public relations and social media
- Strong interpersonal / relationship building skills in order to develop outstanding relationships both internal and external to the hotel
- A qualification in the field of marketing / public relations, preferred
- Curated Social Networking Skill and able to represent the company in a professional manner
- High proficiency with computers and computer programs specially Microsoft
- Ability to meet deadlines with the limited timeframe
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Fun, creative, out-going and a team player
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail your full resume, including present and expected salary, details qualifications and experience with a recent photograph for our consideration to APPLY NOW or for more details about us, please visit http://www.bhmasia.com
Tel no. +66 2168 7533 ext.222