PR and Marketing Services Manager
CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213990
Looking for an enthusiastic quick learner to work on a range of PR and marketing projects
- Generating a range of PR materials and content such as press releases, press conferences, media articles, and media enquiry responses on all property sectors
- Assist in preparing proposals, presentations and pitching materials to win new projects
- Plan, coordinate and execute marketing & PR campaigns for residential and resort projects
- Thai native Speaker
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Business Administration or related field
- 3-4 years in PR/ Marketing.
- Background or interest in property preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Thai
- Excellence in writing skills in both English & Thai
- Proficient skill in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
CBRE recognizes the achievements of our people. We offer an incredible array of career choices and plenty of room for professional growth.
We offer attractive salary and benefits such as competitive Medical and life insurance coverages, Provident Fund, substantial entitlement of vacations/ leave and etc.
Interested candidates, please submit a letter of application and full details of their CV, current and expected salary with a recent photo of themselves by click "APPLY NOW"
CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
46th Floor, CRC Tower, All Seasons Place,
87/2 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66(0)2-119-1500 Ext. 2840, +66(0)2-119-2840
Fax: +66(0)2-685 3300-1
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2015 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE was the first international real estate consultant firm to be established in Bangkok. Since opening in June 1988, the Company have grown to be the market leader in real estate services in Thailand. With our continued expansion, CBRE opened a Phuket office in 2004. The Company now have approximately 1,000 property professionals, enabling the firm to provide strategic advice and execution for sales and leasing for all types of property, property, facilities and project management, valuation and advisory, and research and consulting.
CBRE Thailand was awarded “World’s Best Real Estate Agency” in 2015, “World’s Best Property Consultancy Marketing for Park Ventures” in 2013 and “World’s Best Commercial Real Estate Website for www.cbre.co.th” in 2009 by International Property Awards. In addition, the Company was also named “Best Real Estate Agency in Thailand” for 7 consecutive years (2010 – 2016) and “Best Property Consultancy Website in Thailand” for 6 consecutive years (2011 - 2016).
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.cbre.co.th/
Lines of Business
Leveraging our optimal balance of local market expertise and global reach, CBRE provides on a countrywide basis from our Bangkok and Phuket offices, a consistent and client-focused service. We offer a most comprehensive portfolio of services, including:
- Asset Services
- CBRE Consulting
- CBRE Research
- Development Consultancy Services
- Global Workplace Solutions
- CBRE Hotels
- Industrial & Logistics Services
- Investment & Land Services
- Japan Desk
- Office Services
- Residential Leasing Services
- Residential Sales Services
- Retail Services
- Valuation & Advisory Services