PPC/SEM specialist, (Executive, Supervisor, Manager)
G I I R (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214204
A Biddable Media Specialist will be responsible for create and manage on PPC campaign such as SEM, YouTube, Facebook Ads and/or other biddable media. You will be working closely with a digital marketing team to support well-known client.
- Execute and operate media (Google Adwords / Facebook Ads and other digital media) in order to achieve maximum Return on Investment (ROI)
- Be proactive and propose solutions to correct run rates and improve ROI
- Creating, bidding and optimizing for ads campaign to meet objective. (Retargeting, Lead Generation, Reach, CTR.)
- Research and analyze for search engine keyword, target audience, consumer demand for propose media campaign.
- Provide analyze reporting to present with clients to review campaign performance
- Male or Female, age 23 years up
- Bachelor Degree in advertising, communication arts, digital media, marketing or related filed
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns
- Minimum 2 years industry experience in PPC / Search Engine Marketing.
- Strong understanding of pay-per-click (PPC) concepts, strategy and best practices
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Well-known using computer program (word, powerpoint, excel)
- Enable to work well under pressure and tight schedule
- Good communication skill in both Thai and English
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, current and expected salary and recent photo via Apply now button only.
G II R (Thailand) Limited
75/66 Richmond Bldg., 18th FL,
Sukhumvit 26, Klongton, Klongtoey,
Bangkok 10110 Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to G I I R (Thailand) Limited
About G I I R (Thailand) Limited
GIIR has been part of the development of South Korea’s advertising industry for the last 50 years. GIIR was there every step of the way as the country’s advertising industry forged ahead: in its high-growth period in the early 1990s; in the mid-1990s globalization era, by entering Japan, China, the U.S., and other countries; and in the quality-growth period in the 2000s, through cooperation and competition with multinational corporations. 2012 GIIR Establishes a Subsidiary in Thailand. 2011 GIIR Establishes a Subsidiary in Moscow and Sao Paulo. 2010 GⅡR’s India subsidiary is established. 2008 GⅡR is incorporated into LG Group. Renamed “HS Ad” Nominated by Korea Advertising Society as Advertising Company of the Year 2006 The company moves to Mapo LG Building. 2004 The holding company GIIR and the advertising agency LG Ad are established. 2002 Incorporated into WPP 2000 Billing amount exceeds 600 bn won. 1999 IPO is launched, and the company moves to LG Twin Towers in Yeouido 1998 Organized a presidential inauguration ceremony for the15th president of South Korea (the first private company in South Korea to have done so) 1996 The New York branch is established (incorporated later). 1995 The Beijing branch is established (incorporated later). 1994 Billing amount exceeds 300 bn won. 1991 The Tokyo branch is established. 1989 Billing amount exceeds 100 bn won. 1984 LG Ad, an advertising arm of LG Group, is launched. Hee Sung Industrial Co., an independent advertising agency, is established. 1962 The PR Department of Lucky Industrial Co. is launched.