Power Tools - Junior Manager Program (JMP)
Robert Bosch Limited/โรเบิร์ต บ๊อช จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253146
Our Junior Managers Program is designed to groom management potentials who are competent in their area of expertise to become future organization leaders.
Structure & Duration:
During a period of 24 months, you complete 4 – 6 assignments in your functional area, including at least 1 overseas assignment. As Management Trainee, you are actively involved in day-to-day business and projects as well as benefiting from professional and individual guidance. We help you choose the right combination of assignments to match your interests and skills. Upon completion of the program, trainee will take on an appropriate position within the organization which they can apply the skills and knowledge acquired in the program.
Key Development Areas:
- Bosch Values, Culture and Processes
- Functional Knowledge
- Project Management
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Intercultural Competency
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with Management to plan and direct sales and marketing activities for the business division in Thailand
- Analyze, prioritize and act on goals from a strategic leadership perspective
- Evaluate current situations and develop new practices to the organization
- Gain knowledge in the field of marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, and personnel departments
- Evaluate company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations
- Monitor and analyze competitors price lists and products and create reports for management decisions
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability
- Engage in learning and development activities to increase knowledge and skills.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree’s in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or related field
- No more than 4 years of working experience preferably in a multinational environment
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess Thai native language skills
- Possess above average command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Expecting multi-cultural and international exposure, and are willing to travel both upcountry and abroad
- Determined and result-oriented individual
For more information, please visit www.bosch-career.de
Interested applications are invited to submit your CV, current & expected salary and contact information via APPLY NOW
Make it happen. Apply now.
Robert Bosch Limited
FYI Center 2525 Rama IV Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Bosch Limited/โรเบิร์ต บ๊อช จำกัด
About Robert Bosch Limited/โรเบิร์ต บ๊อช จำกัด
Robert Bosch Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany). Located in Bangkok, Robert Bosch Limited was the first legal entity of the Bosch Group in Thailand, established in 1991. Currently, five Bosch divisions are represented in the country: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Security Systems and Thermotechnology. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.co.th and https://www.facebook.com/BoschThailand.
Bosch in Thailand is part of the Bosch Group, a leading global supplier of technology and services. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”