Advance Power Conversion Co., Ltd. (APCON) was established in 2012 to be an efficient and capable organization by a management team consisting of experts in the biomass and MSW energy business and industrial power and communication system. APCON EPC and O&M Business was formed on the purpose of extending Renewable energy business which has widely grown up in Thailand. We are looking for talented men and women who will share our enthusiasm for what we achieve and contribute to build the future with us, For other Position, Please Contact : Naowarat, 02-7455050, E-Mail - email@example.com
Power Plant Board Control (DCS)/ Supervisor / Technician
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001225372
- To ensuring safe and efficient power plant operations and all emissions are within our EIA limitations.
- Overseeing the Operations of a power plant facility, Transmission line to ensure continuous and efficient generation to the desired quantity and quality.
- Oversees the development and implementation of plant operating procedures and the establishment of prudent operation practices that are consistent with achieving maximum plat efficiency in a safety and reliable manner.
- Communicate and cooperate in connection with internal and external parties i.e. infrastructure, RDF, Maintenance etc.
- Define, develop and implement suitable operation strategies relating to the performance and PPA section including plant start-up, base load operation techniques to maximize performance, efficiency and minimize PPA operational risks.
- Support Operation Section manager to prepare Weekly and Monthly report the overall activity of the company.
- Vocational Certificate or High Diploma (ปวส.) up
- Male age not over 35 years for Operator and Technician, Age not over 45 years for Supervisor
- Experience in Power Plant or Boiler 3-5 years for Power Plant Board Control and Technician, more than 5 years for Supervisor
- or Bachelor in Engineer with experience in power plant more than 3 years for Supervisor
- Experience in Waste to Energy Power Plant is advantage
- Work at Praekasa Mai, Samutprakarn