Postdoctoral Researcher: "Inorganic Chemistry"
Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology (VISTEC)/สถาบันวิทยสิริเมธี
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242079
The research group of Dr. Pichaya Patanasattayavong at VISTEC is seeking a highly motivated and creative postdoctoral researcher with a strong background in inorganic chemistry to work in the development of novel inorganic semiconductors. We are focusing on oxides, coordination polymers, and hybrid organic-inorganic perovskites with the aim for electronic/optoelectronic applications.
- PhD degree in Inorganic Chemistry or
- PhD degree in related fields but having done researh on chemistry of inorganic materials
- Strong experience in running experiments and analyzing results
- Solid background in fundamentals of inorganic chemistry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly responsible and dedicated
- Always looking for self-development
- Able to integrate into the team and having good sense of humor would be a plus
- Disigning, planning and executing high-quality experiments regarding the synthesis, solution preparation, solution deposition and material/sample characterization.
- Working with other group members with different specialties towards applying the materials/solution deposition techniques/knowledge in lab-scale electronic/optoelectronic devices.
- Contributing the khowledge in inorganic and analytical chemistry to group discussion.
- Helping to guide and train students in the group.
- Publishing results of the research in international journals.
Research profile of Dr. Pichaya Pattanasattayavong is available from:
Google Scholar https://goo.gl/0l4cvX
Address: Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology
555 Moo 1 Payupnai Sub-District,
Wangchan District, Rayong 21210
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology (VISTEC)/สถาบันวิทยสิริเมธี
About Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology (VISTEC)/สถาบันวิทยสิริเมธี
In order to compete and to become one of the leading countries, continuous support of education and frontier research are critically important, including the strategic and systematic development of human resources in science and technology.
PTT Public Company Limited joins this vision and strongly believes that a higher education research institute dedicated to science and technology with the missions to foster exceptional scientists and to build cutting-edge knowledge and innovation is crucial for Thailand.
Therefore, the first world-class research institute in science an technology in Rayong, has been founded and strives towards world-class academic research and creating knowledge and cutting-edge innovation for Thai society.
“To be a world-class frontier research university in science and technology with the aim of thereby increasing the country’s competitiveness, sustainable development and prosperity.”
Residential Research Location / Full-Time Postdoctoral System / Tenure-Track System / Curriculum Design / Small Size, Big Advantage / Frontier Research
More Jobs from this employer