PMO (Financial Services Consulting) --- Manager
KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258817
KPMG’s Financial Services Business Transformation team has experience of a wide range of industry sectors and uses this knowledge to deliver IT-enabled, business transformation and operations improvement services. We offer practical guidance on improving operations; driving value and helping optimize capital and cost structures; developing and applying business strategies to improve financial and operational performance as well as dealing with business change management and the people issues which arise from it. We are looking for an experienced manager with FS experience to join the team to focus on the following:
- Support project managers in variety of ways in particular of establishing project governance, identifying & developing project management methodologies, standards and procedures, monitoring & managing overall risk areas and interdependencies among projects at the enterprise level
- Work as an integral part of KPMG FS Consulting to form integration of KPMG Advisory offerings which may include, but are not limited to; Financial Services Integrated Risk & Compliance, Finance measurable improved operational performance, regulatory changes; IT related implementations and organizational strategy within the Financial Services sector.
- Coaching, mentoring, training, and oversight to ensure compliance with project management standards, policies, procedures with respect to KPMG quality standards and audit processes
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience preferably within an advisory firm or working under business transformation division in the banking sector.
- Working experience in financial sector, primarily in the banking sector, or business/IT consulting firms with special focus on banking sector
- Knowledge and experience in system selection and implementation of FS solutions as Business and/or IT consultant
- Ability to participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to mentor and coach junior team members
- Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and good English
- Bachelors degree is a must and master’s degree in IT, Finance, Banking, MBA, Economics and other equivalent subjects is plus
- Ability to thrive in an international environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
Human Resources Department Empire Tower 48th Floor 195 South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa, Sathorn Bangkok 10120
Contact person: Wachiraporn S.
Tel: 0-2677-2000 Ext. 2194
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
About KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have more than 155,000 professionals in all member firms around the world.
Joining KPMG Thailand is an opportunity to become a member of a leading international firm where your personal and professional development is taken seriously.
We have a wide range of clients and projects and so your work will always be varied and interesting. The changes in business environment provide new challenges and at KPMG, we work together as a team to offer the appropriate approaches to these challenges for our clients.
We are now looking for high performing people in all levels from various backgrounds as we offer exceptional career opportunities across Audit, Tax, Advisory, and support functions.