Plant Senior HR & Admin Officer (นิคมหนองแค สระบุรี***)
ParexGroup Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220897
- มีประสบการณ์ HR ในโรงงานจะพิจารณาเป็นพิเศษ
- Recruitment and selection process and hiring worker and leader level for the plant.-Prepare notices and advertisement for vacant positions, schedule and organize interview, conduct reference check on possible candidate for the plant.
- Orientation new staffs about company policy, benefit and condition of hiring, finger scan until process complete.
- Track and update recruitment-related reports.
- Prepare and maintain employment records and facilitate the hiring process with required activities.
- Manage time attendance record and leave record.
- Coordinate with head office for social security and insurance.Welfare/Benefits
- Handle all welfare for plant employees’ ex. Uniform, monetary allowance, loan, salary advanced.
- Coordinate with Safety Officer for PPE and all related safety equipment distribution.
- Check leaves record VS payroll report for deduction data.-Control time attendance, finger scan, leave record to summarize in payroll report.-Coordinate with HO for any problem related to payroll payment.
- Coordinate with HO for any plant training requirement.
- Manage and record plant OJT.
- Screens incoming telephone calls in order to provide assistance or refer call to appropriate staff.
- Take care for overall office and operation facilities and utilities.
- Control PPE and medicine stock.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ParexGroup Company Limited
About ParexGroup Company Limited
ParexGroup is a French company who has expertise and a world leader in cement, chemicals and construction chemicals products which use in the construction industry, decorative wall surface, prevent and protection system, prevent leakage and tiles adhesive.
At Present, ParexGroup has production base on 21 countries 61 manufacturing plants around the world, and we also have research and development center 7 locations, with headquarters in France.
ParexGroup in Thailand has taken part in the development of construction industry in Thailand and we are a leader in innovative products, cement, chemicals and construction chemicals since 1992 with its production and distribution of cement, admixture (for Technical Mortars) subject under brand LANKO , and products for the tile and flooring under the brand Davco product which present innovation "dust-free (Dustless)" of Premium Tile Adhesive. This Technology is patented of our group we are the first dust-free tile adhesive in the world. The technology can reduce the dust, not harmful to health and friendly to environment, furthermore it even save more for more space.
In 2007, the company has expanded its production capacity by opening up a new plant in Saraburi one of the most modern technology in Asia Pacific, the company has received certification from the Institute of BUREAU VERITAS, and received ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
In order to expand our potential in growing business and to meet the needs customers demand in the year 2011 the company had merged its four additional brands including brand SUPER CHAMP, DIAMOND STONE, KRAITHONG and MAXMA in adhesive products and grout.
More Jobs from this employer