BLCP Power Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336386
- Operates, Monitors, Controls and Maintains Water treatment plant, SWRO plant, Demineralization plant, Chlorine plant and Waste water treatment plant within the supporting plant for power generating. In-service, Out-service pumps, blowers, chlorinators etc.,
- Operates , Monitors, Controls and Maintains common equipment within the supporting plant for power generating. In-service, Out-service auxiliary equipment, such as, FGD ,Intake, pumps, fans, compressors etc.;
- Operates, Monitors, Controls and Maintains steam generating (2,285 t/h boiler) equipment within the supporting plant for power generating. In-service, Out-service boiler and auxiliary equipment, such as pulverizer, pumps, fans etc.
- Operates, Monitors, Controls and Maintains turbine generating (717 MW)equipment within the supporting plant for power generating. In-service, Out-service auxiliary equipment, such as, generators, GIS substation, condensers, feedwater heaters, pumps etc.
- Performs routine monthly test, weekly test, equipment change over, exercise and first aid maintenance is included to support safe and reliable power plant operation.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining equipment logs, operational logs; Reads, understand and responds to written instructions and logbook notations
- Follow and comply with the standard, regulations and policies safety, health, environmental and energy conservation program. Maintain the plant cleanliness at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineer or related fields
- 0-2 years experience in power plant, petrochemical plant or heavy industries business. (New Graduated is also welcome)
- Good command of English would be an advantage
- Can do shift work
- Able to work at Rayong (Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate)
*** Only Shortlist candidates will be notified ***
We offer an attractive compensation & benefits package to successful candidates. Interested persons are invited to send resume via this website
Human Resources Department
BLCP Power Limited
No. 9, I-8 Road, Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate
TTumbol Map Ta Phut Amphur Muang, Rayong Thailand 21150
Tel: 038-925-100 ext. 5162, 8583
For further information please visit us at website : www.blcp.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BLCP Power Ltd.
About BLCP Power Ltd.
BLCP Power Limited is a privately-own company where is located in the Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate Phase 2 under the 30-year-long term lease contract signed by June 30, 2000 with the Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (IEAT). Our vision is to become a role model of coal-fired power plants in Thailand. Its fuel source is a top-grade bituminous coal to be imported from Australia & Indonesia. The total generating capacity is 1,434 Megawatts. The company has been incorporated in accordance with the national policy for greater access and participation of private sector in the electricity generation business under the scheme of the Independent Power Producer; or commonly known as IPP Program. Now, we are seeking for high caliber candidates as follows: