Plant Manager - Korat Factory
Cargill Siam Ltd./บริษัท คาร์กิลล์สยาม จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254931
- Ensure efficient & effective utilization of resources to achieve production volume target in order to delivery right quality products at the right time for customers.
- Ensure adherence to the process specification and maintaining all quality parameter to meet quality standards at minimum conversion cost and high productivity.
- Effectively manage and drive plant performance to achieve business goal and KPI target.
- Ensure full EHS compliance at work place and drive team towards adherence of EHS Policy.
- Manage, lead, motivate, train, and develop staff to ensure that the production objectives are achieve.
- Accountable for all internal/ external operating/ regulatory procedures on employee safety and food/ feed safety including strategic and tactical execution in alignment with Corporate Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) and Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory (FSQR) Functions as well as government regulations.
- Represents Cargill in the local community serving as the primary spokesperson by directly responding to food safety, animal welfare and environmental affairs related topics.
PRODUCTION CUSTOMER QUALITY/RELIABILITY/COST
- Leads strategic and tactical operations/ quality management deliverables to ensure customer and product/ quality standards requirements are met within specifications under the suitable cost.
- Collaborates/ partners with Logistics/ Procurement/Sales/ Supply Chain professionals to ensure availability of raw materials and ability to meet customer specifications and timelines.
- Ensures that customers are satisfied and that any inquiries, incidents and/or issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Develops and oversees implementation of performance metrics for capturing, monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of corporate quality management activities and programs at the plant level.
- Develops/supervises and provides coaching to the team.
- Oversees general workforce administration policies and programs in the areas of communications, staffing, training, evaluations, disciplinary actions and safety.
- Develops planning for future production workforce needs and participates in selection of employees.
- Accountable for medium-term outlook workforce planning and accountable for successful training and on boarding of new/transferred employees as well as workforce engagement, recognition, development and coaching.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrics, Electronic, Mechanical, Industrial, or related field)
- At least 7 years experience in Production and Plant Management with at least 3 years of Supervisory or Managerial level
- Strong expertise in production operations processes
- Strong leadership in People Management
- Having experience in implementing Six Sigma, or LEAN, or TPM, or Continuous Improvement
- Have experience from Food manufacturing will be an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel within the organization
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated collaboration with other functions
- Ability to coach up and encourage changes in behaviors amongst leaders within across functions
- Strong drive for results with practical, result/outcome focused
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Excel
**Only shortlisted will be notified**
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cargill Siam Ltd./บริษัท คาร์กิลล์สยาม จำกัด
About Cargill Siam Ltd./บริษัท คาร์กิลล์สยาม จำกัด
About Cargill Siam Limited
Cargill, a US-based Company, is one of the world’s largest privately owned with approximately 140,000 employees in 65 countries and annual revenues in excess of $136 billion. Our strategic intent is to be the premier provider solutions to our food and agricultural customers. We recognized that we would succeed in our business only by creating distinctive value for our customers.
Cargill, established in Thailand since 1968 as Cargill Siam Ltd., with the opening of a trading office in Bangkok. Our business is divided into 7 major business units includes Cargill Grain & Oilseeds Supply Chain Thailand, Cargill Sugar, Cargill Feed Nutrition, Cargill Specialty Asia, Cargill Starches &Sweetener Thailand, Cargill Toshuku and Cargill Meats (Thailand) Limited, a fully integrated chicken product business.
Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be “Together we thrive” at http://www.cargill.com/ or http://www.cargill.co.th/