PLANT MANAGER (PLASTIC BABY PRODUCT MANUFACTURER)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001270718
Employer Ref. 220DBRBG
Our client is a leading European based manufacturer of plastic baby products. The company is expanding its Thailand operations in Prachinburi and now looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Plant Manager to be responsible for the new plant setup in Kabinburi Industrial Zone.
Salary: 80,000 - 120,000 THB/Month
Location: Prachinburi Province, Thailand.
- Setting up, managing and planning operations for the new plant in Kabinburi Industrial Zone.
- Overseeing key performance indicators and measuring production results.
- Planning, organizing, leading and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Being responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipments.
- Allocating resources effectively and fully utilizing assets to produce optimal results.
- Implementing strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and providing a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitoring operations and initiating corrective actions as needed.
- Sharing a trusting relationship with the team and recruiting, managing & developing employees.
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify areas of waste.
- Committing to plant safety procedures.
- Developing systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Addressing employees’ issues or grievances and administering collective bargaining agreements.
- Keeping updated with the latest production management best practices and concepts.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director (Expat)
- Male / female aged 40 – 50 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Plastic Injection, M&E Engineering or related fields.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Word,Excel,PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have very good command of English.
- Possessing significant managerial experience in a manufacturing setting, preferably in plastic injection manufacturing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of manufacturing practices and knowledgeable on safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and related processes.
- Good financial and numerical skills and adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources).
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment.
- "Hands on" and can lead by example.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.