Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247346
An attractive Plant Manager position based in the north of Bangkok with development opportunities in a prestigious international producer of high-performance construction materials has just become available.
About the Plant Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Regional Head of Operations, you will lead all plant and supply chain operations. As Plant Manager, your main role is to improve and develop the manufacturing and supply chain process focusing on production, operational excellence and QHSE.
- Provide overall operations direction to the plant facility setting annual goals and executing initiatives
- Drive high performance culture with solid plan to achieve world-class standards in sustainable manner
- Provide clear leadership in steering the cross-functional teams in an environment with high complexities with a large product range and formulations
- Total Plant HR Management and Development - ensure the right organisation and career development plan to consistently and sustainably deliver results
- Lead to support the lean sigma initiatives and implement a process improvement targets.
- Accountable for developing the annual budget and Capital Expense approvals are carried out in a planned and timely manner
- Maintain a safe working environment and ensuring environmental compliance with local and corporate direction
To excel in this Plant Manager role, you are required to possess at least six years proven experience in a plant management role in international manufacturing company and ideally a good experience in the construction material industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, chemistry or technical related disciplines
- Project management, lean manufacturing and ERP experience is highly valued
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of a wide range of Operational Excellence (OE), Health, Environment, & Safety (HES) principles and processes
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills, problem solving and financial skills
- Excellent communication skills across multiple business divisions & functions
- Fluent in Thai and English
This leading construction materials manufacturing company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With over 50 year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a driven, talented and focused manufacturing professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Plant Manager position is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this great opportunity
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.