Plant Maintenance Manager (~140K THB)
Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239125
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determining work activities, schedule, develop, interpret, implement policies related to Maintenance and Engineering Function
- Prepare and execute the preventive maintenance plan for production equipment, building, facility and infrastructure
- Implement projects and plan for water and energy saving
- Execute cost justifying, usage of the spare part, compiling spec, ordering and overseeing the installation or relocation of the equipment
- Prepares budgets related to assigned activities, participates in budget forecast, assists in budget implementation and administers approved budget.
- Responsible for coordination and completion of the projects by setting target and deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring the progress of the project
- Lead and plan all safety activities
- Make sure that all staff and subcontractors work in safe manners by compliance to safety, environmental and legal and other regulations requirement
- Bachelor’ s Degree or higher in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering
- At least 10 years’ experienced in Large Plant Maintenance and Engineering
- At least 5 years’ managerial experience with Multinational Company
- Strong background and experience in productivity, quality, machine and equipment, energy saving improvement
- Good Financial understanding (manage projects’ budget, cost, and efficient utilization of resources)
- Experienced in Lean Manufacturing implementation and TPM
- Strong leadership, people and management skills and influencing skill set
- Fluent English communication and Computer literature
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Established in 1989, Parker Bridge are recruitment specialists operating primarily in the Technology, Industrial, Accounting/Finance and Business Support sectors. We are represented throughout Asia Pacific with offices in Thailand (covering the South-East region), Australia, Malaysia and New Zealand.
Our candidate reach is extensive, providing our clients with access to talent not typically sourced through the more traditional recruitment routes. Our Recruiters specialize in sectors where they have either expertise personally, industry knowledge or many years experience. Many of our clients work exclusively with us and do not advertise elsewhere.