Plant HSE Manager (180- 200 K, Chemical Industry)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255298
- Lead, manage and coordinate all aspects of HSE program to all level of the organization both project and normal operation to commit to safe, healthy and environmentally responsible plant
- Responsible to coordinate between Plant Safety Organization and Engineering Safety Organization to ensure both organization are smoothly link together
- Responsible to give an adviser to the Project Manager on relevant and appropriate HSE policy for the project
- Driving projects and processes in anticipation recognition ,evaluation and control of HSE regulations
- Coordinate the implementation and management of the HSE program and policy, through regular fieldworks verify that all personnel are fully conversant with the corporate and /or project HSE Management System, its procedures, and related HSE instruction
- Implement and audit compliance relating to legal and company requirements
- Develop and implement a variety of proactive initiatives to drive safety and health performance for employee and subcontractors
- Oversees and manages the response to and investigation of reports of hazardous of potentially hazardous conditions, reviews recommendation and /or takes appropriate action in order to mitigate potential safety, health and environmental risk
- Co-responsibility with line department of each area to approve work permit in line with safety rules and regulation and any related policy and procedures to ensure safe work condition
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Thai, Male or Female during 34 – 45 years.
- Bachelor's degree or Master in Chemical Engineer, Occupational Health and Safety or or related field with safety .Must has Safety Professional Certificate, prefer candidates from Chemical Industry, Pulp & Paper.
- Have 8 years up experience in Safety function.
- Good Understanding of safety system ,Process Safety, HAZOP, safety management in a factory
- Good Understanding of safety legislation
- Good command in English
Interested candidate, please kindly send your profile, photo, current package salary, and expected salary to the following detail below;
Manpower Thailand-Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T.Nong-prue
Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel: 038 757 420ext 402
Attn: Ms.Jutamat Chaimungkun - Consultant
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.