Plant HR Manager
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220853
Employer Ref. JO-1608-355293
Plant HR Manager - Chonburi 100K
Client: Our client is Global Manufacturing
Location: Amatanakorn, Chonburi
Salary: 100,000 baht + other allowances and benefits
Working : Monday - Saturday (Half day)
- Manager overall HR Functions - Manpower management, Recruitment, People Development, Compensation & Benefits, Labor relations, Appraisal system, Career Management, Potential Detection, Employees' activities and Internal Communication
- Responsible for the implementation of company rules and regulations
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in in Human Resources Management, Law, Political Science and any other related field.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Human Resources field
- Good command of English
- Strong communication, interpersonal
- Problem solving,
- Working : Monday - Saturday (Half day)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8686 and ask to speak to the Human Resources Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world (Chonburi) Recruitment Co Ltd,.
Talaythong Tower, 9th Floor, Room number 906
53 Moo 9, Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8680 | Fax: +66 (0) 38 493 008
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.