PLANT ENGINEERING MANAGER –MANUFACTURING (FABRICS) – LAEM CHABANG /150K PLUS ALLOWANCES AND BENEFITS
Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225442
Employer Ref. Tim
Our client is a multinational Hi-Tech Fabrics manufacturer, supplying to a range of industries. They are seeking a highly qualified and motivated Plant Engineering Manager to do the following:
- Direct Planning/Operations/Staffing for Maintenance and Engineering
- Improve and expand KPI and 5S across the site
- Implement improvement strategies for the plant in cooperation with Department Heads
- Manage development of employees in terms of preventative measures and safety
- Coordinate with Utilities providers, natural gas, steam, water, compressed air, fire equipment etc.
- Engage in annual budget preparation and control projects
- Report to top management on all issues
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- 10 years’ experience in Maintenance, Engineering or Facilities Management
- Track record of effectively leading a technical team of 20 or more
- Strong knowledge of HSE regulations, and other international standards
- Strong command of written and spoken English
To enquire, please contact Tim on 023431212 or apply directly through this page. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Tricor Executive Recruitment Limited
179/60-63 Bangkok City Tower
13th Floor South Sathorn Road
Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Fax: (662) 286 2020
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
About Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
Tricor Thailand Ltd., a member of The Bank of East Asia Group, is a leading provider of business support functions and services. The Tricor Group is staffed by business professionals with previous experience at reputable external auditing firms such as PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, KPMG, and Deloitte. The Group operates in 15 countries and plans to expand further in 2013. Tricor provides financial Accounting & Payroll outsourcing, Corporate Advisory, Corporate Secretarial functions, Financial Planning services, Tax Advisory & Consultancy, Executive Recruitment & Human Resources services, and Labuan Offshore & Trust services.
Tricor Executive Recruitment., the former search and selection practice of PricewaterhouseCoopers, has over the past 25 years built an unrivalled reputation based on providing the highest quality search and selection services supported by in-depth specialist resources and expertise. We are a leading search and selection specialist practice assisting organizations in the appointment of high calibre candidates to fill senior management level positions. Our team has extensive experience in successfully completing search engagements across a wide spectrum of management disciplines and in a diverse category of business sectors. Our success and prominent market profile has been achieved through strong client loyalty and a dedication to providing the high quality in services.
More Jobs from this employer
CHIEF IT OFFICER (CIO) – FINANCIAL SERVICES – CENTRAL BKK – 400K PER MONTH PLUS ALLOWANCES/BENEFITS AND BONUSES – THAI NATIONALS ONLY