Plant Engineering Manager
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240984
Employer Ref. 4718
Plant Engineering Manager
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provides responsible leadership of all Maintenance, Wastewater, and Plant Engineering areas of the grounds and facility, and additional grounds and facilities as assigned
- Responsible for daily, continued, and long term: maintenance, upkeep, layout planning, and improvements or recommendations, thereof, for all structure, machinery, infrastructure, utilities, and other associated supports or services, to the same
- Responsibilities handled thru direct supervision and involvement, and thru project engineers, reporting area / craft supervisors, area / craft lead employees, technicians, mechanics, contractors, and others
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Direction Planning / Organization / Staffing of Maintenance and Engineering
- Continuously improve and expand KPI and 5s for the Engineering and Maintenance areas
- Interaction with Department Heads, Supervisors, Employees, and others, to provide support of repair, maintenance, fabrication, design, and engineering, to fulfill their needs and provide these services on many levels
- Provide development, Implementation, and guidance of preventative, predictive, training, safety, other programs and technical introduction, to offer, foster, and grow improvements of plant, facility, and maintenance conditions
- Provide continued availability of major utilities thru recommendations contracts, negotiations, and physical upkeep as necessary of these systems, not limited to, but inclusive of stream, natural gas, fresh, water, power, compressed air, fire protection, wastewater treatment and discharge
- Provide continual management and monitoring of staffing levels wages, repair costs, parts costs, and other expenditures to maximize benefits of goods or services as rendered, vs. cost of goods or services
- Annual budget preparation of recommendations for numbers of employees, crafts required, training needed, and suggested or required, capital and/or upkeep expenditures
- Control of capital expenditure/installation, plant projects
- Provide effective communication and information as necessary at frequency to keep all well informed of problems, pending issues, hazards, or active status of other
- Degree in Engineering, Electrical or Mechanical preferred
- At least 10 years of working experience as Maintenance, Engineering, or Facilities Manager
- Previous direct supervision of craft employees/technicians numbering simultaneously 20 or more
- Extensive knowledge of Locals Codes/Guidelines
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity / Self motivation
- Expat (or) Thai nationality with good command in Thai / English (most preferable)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.