Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247895
An attractive Plant Director position with development opportunities in a prestigious international automotive has just become available.
About the Plant Director Role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and the Regional Manufacturing Vice President, you will lead all manufacturing and supply chain operations across Thailand. You will be based in Chonburi and your main role is to improve and develop the manufacturing and supply chain process focusing on production, maintenance, operational excellence, Quality, HSE and HR.
- Provide overall operations direction to the plant facility setting annual goals and executing initiatives
- Drive high performance culture with solid plan to achieve world-class standards in sustainable manner
- Provide clear leadership in steering the change management goals
- Total Plant HR Management and Development – ensuring the right organisation and career development plan to consistently and sustainably deliver results
- Lead to support the lean initiatives and implement a process improvement targets.
- Accountable for developing the annual budget and Capital Expense approvals are carried out in a planned and timely manner
- Maintain a safe working environment and ensuring environmental compliance with local and corporate direction
- To excel in this Plant Director role, you must possess at least 10 years' proven experience as plant manager in an international automotive manufacturing company and ideally have a good experience in mechanical components.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or technical related disciplines
- Project management, lean manufacturing and ERP experience is highly valued
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of a wide range of Operational Excellence (OE), Quality Management and Health, Environment, & Safety (HES) principles and processes
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills, problem solving and financial skills
- Excellent communication skills across multiple business divisions & functions
- Fluent in Thai and English
This automotive company has with an excellent international reputation in its field and great value is placed on product quality and people growth. With over 35 year history this is a great company to join at an exciting time in their development in the region.
If you are driven, talented and focused manufacturing manager professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Plant Director position is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Location: Chonburi Province, Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.