Plant Controller - 200k
Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258481
Employer Ref. 507548
- Fortune 500 listed company
- Great career development in MNC culture
- Very dynamic Finance Team
Our client is a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful FMCG companies in the world. Their global leading product category have globally served to consumers over a century. In this role you will be reporting to and working closely with key stakeholder in Financial Management team, also liaising with the various Department Directors. This is a challenging and exciting role for a candidate looking to play an integral part in the day-to-day plant operations running and tempted future career development offered by the company
As a Plant Controller, you are accountable for
- Lead Cost Accounting team, final review standard cost, price structure, New Product Development
- Supervise team to ensure result in cost and inventory are most up to date including Stock Tax, Vat
- Review CAPEX Planning, OPEX budgeting
- Review all reports related to stocks and inventory
- Perform internal audit, identify and implement process and system improvements
- Ensure accuracy of month-end and year-end closing
- Fully utilize SAP FI-CO functions
- Verify and approve all relevant transactions
- Preparation of accrual monthly management reports
- Develop and evaluate finance team members to assist them with achieving their personal goals
- Iinfluence and engage with key internal and external stakeholders and provide trusted advice
- Timely meeting with Sales, Marketing and Operations key stakeholders to ensure business is running as planned
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 10 years in Cost Accounting or Financial Controlling experiences
- Strong knowledge in Standard Cost in manufacturing industry
- SAP FI-CO module experience
- Strong leadership skills, Ability to lead Finance Team with a can-do attitude
- Team player with strong engagement skills and ability to influence outcomes
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Thai with a high attention to detail
What's on Offer?
Your contribution will be rewarded with attractive salary and fringe benefits.
Quick Apply button will do, submit your application with CV before 31 December for a fast application decision making.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.