JEIZ EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT CO., LTD.
In Remembrance of
His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej
JEiZ is an executive search company, specialized recruitment service for mid level to senior, executive or other highly specialized positions.
We combine the research aspects of recruiting with the ability to make hires for the clients.
Our professional services are to connecting people for executive recruitment in a variety of multinational manufacturers and companies. Our consultants friendly take care you with long run many years of experience to provide competitive passive candidate intelligence to support companies' recruiting efforts.
When you touch JEiZ...you can trust JEiZ.
Plant Controller (Package 130-160K)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001215140
MNC Plant - Rayong
Package 130-160K (depending on qualifications)
The Plant Controller will manage cost accounting and planning for plant operations. You will be tasked with managing the accounting related to manufacturing as well as preparing ad-hoc financial analyses and determining areas of potential cost savings.
- Oversee accounting related to manufacturing in compliance including monthly, quarterly and annual financial close cycles and activities.
- Provide daily and weekly reporting on standard costs including variances to labor and materials with the goal of illuminating the underlying drivers of those variances.
- Perform periodic cost studies in support of our standard cost model, ensuring all batches are fully burdened with appropriate direct, indirect and overhead costs in compliance with said standard cost model.
- Work closely with Head of F&A to roll up forecasts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Drive cost and working capital improvement initiatives.
- Maintain and make recommendations to improve our system of internal accounting controls as they relate to inventory and manufacturing.
- Utilize cost accounting data to perform product-line analysis in determining profitability.
- Perform analysis and recommendations to support warranty reserve accounting.
- Maintain solid, regular communication with teams.
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female age 35 years and above.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field (Accounting, Finance, Business Administration).
- At least 5-8 years working experience within manufacturing environment and min. 3 years as Plant Controller or Plant Finance Manager with specific experience in Cost Accounting.
- Experience in financial statements analysis, model building and monthly, quarterly, yearly financial close activities.
- Both strategically (big picture) and operationally (small picture).
- Strong in analytical, cross-functional, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meet deadlines & targets, problem solving and prioritize without compromising details.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Computer literacy - SAP system a bonus.
Interested candidates are invited to apply via APPLY NOW;
with full resume and recent photo. (All applications will be treated strictly confidential.)