Planning Supervisor (for Power Plant - Based in Rayong)
GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212218
Employer Ref. update
Reporting to Planning and Scheduling Manager
- Have a sound knowledge of the principles and practices of planning and the skills for implementing those theories when planning and coordinating work activities.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders (maintenance, reliability and operations/process), including in general areas, such as economics, finance, local state and federal laws, and other pertinent programs.
- Superb people skills to enable them e.g. to ask operators to clarify needs, deal with supervisors on a peer level, arrange materials and services through purchasing personnel and vendors, and encourage and interpret feedback from technicians. An ability to take an "integrated view" and able to write clear, concise and accurate work descriptions in a job plan.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering or related filed
- At least 10 years of experience in planning or related field
- (Knowledge & experience in power plant/planning is a plus)
- Excellent data skills. (Planners can't fall into the trap of planning every job from scratch. They must not only research information for new work, but also use past feedback and files to make job plans better. In addition, they must be able to use a computer to speed the flow of information.)
- Good knowledge of Environmental Health and Safety, Permit to Work and LOTO practice.(Specific knowledge of ENGIE Glow procedures is a plus.)
- Good Computer skill (MS Windows, MS Office, Maximo CMMS and have knowledge of MS Project basics)
- Self-motivated and has a proactive nature.
- Good command of written and spoken English
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Interested candidates, please send your application together with a detailed resume and recent photograph to Human Resources and Administration Division as following address
Human Resources Department.
GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
Bangkok Office: Empire Tower, 38th Floor-Park Wing
South Sathorn Road, Bangkok
Tel: (02) 670-1500 EXT. 3304 Fax: (02) 670-1548
Rayong Office: 11, I-5 Road
Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate, Rayong
Tel: (038) 698-400-10 Fax: (038) 684-789
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
About GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
Glow Group is a group of energy companies, with core business in generating and supplying electricity, steam, clarified, demineralized and chilled water to its customers. Glow business is divided in Independent Power Producer and Cogeneration business lines. We have total generating capacity of 3,187.55 MW of electricity, 1,206 tons per hour of steam, 5,482 cubic meters per hour of processed water and 3,400 refrigerated tons per hour of chilled water. Glow Energy Public Company Limited or GLOW is publicly listed on The Stock Exchange of Thailand and 69.11% (as of December 2012) owned by GDF SUEZ Energy Asia, a group owning and operating 10.4 GW of installed production capacity in region.