URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
LSG Sky Chefsis the world’s largest provider of airline catering and in-flight solutions and part of Lufthansa German Airlines. These include airline catering, in-flight equipment and logistics as well as the management of onboard service and in-flight retail. The group is also the industry leading expert in managing the in-flight service supply chain for several airlines. LSG Sky Chefs partners with more than 300 airlines worldwide and operates some 200 customer service centers in 52 countries, producing around 405 million airline meals a year. In 2014, the companies belonging to LSG Sky Chefs Group achieved consolidated revenues of € 2.5 billion
We are now seeking a highly dynamic and motivated individuals for its operations at New Bangkok International Airport ( Suvarnabhumi Airport ), Thailand in the position of
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001242753
KEY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
Use the Ramp Tool program for assign daily duty job assignemtent of FSO, Driver, Loader as per airlines flight schedule.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting / General Tasks
- Prepare Duty Job assignment by use Ramp Tool program base on airlines customer flight schedule on daily basis.
- Update real time assignment according to actual time flight movement.
- Coordinate with Transportation team leader for staff duty job assignment as per airlines customer requirement.
Control FSO, Driver, Loader productivity and efficiency to utilize manpower of Transportation for maximum efficiency usage.
- Ensure Transportation team Job assignment align with manpower on duty on each shift.
Liaise and coordinate with shift supervisor to continuously improve services and manpower planning.
- Ensure a good working relationship is maintained with customersTransportation Manager, Asst. Transportation Manager, shift supervisor of Transportation.
- Have a good command of the English language.
- Computer-literate e.g. MS Office, MS Excel, or experience with different staff scheduling systems before.
- Ability to flaxible to work as a shift.
- Logical thinking skill
- Service minded.
if you are looking for a new challenge in your career and you are interested to find out more about this position, please send an application letter together with full resume ( in English ) indicating qualifications and experience, a recent photo, copy of transcript record and your **Expected Salary***to the address or e-mail address below
Contact : Kamolmal Chalermkiatkul
Tel : 02-131-1915
Address: LSG Sky Chefs (Thailand) Limited
Human Resources Department
999 Moo 1, Suvarnabhumi Airport
Nong Prue, Bang Phli, Samutprakarn 10540 Thailand