Khonburi Sugar Public Company Limited
Being a top quality of refined sugar manufacturer, Khonburi Sugar Public Company Limited (KBS) has the vision to be recognized as a leading organization in cane, sugar, and bioenergy businesses. We create value through producing quality products, serving wide range of customers, from international traders and beverage corporations to large department stores and convenience store chains. In 2012, we have joined hand with Mitsui&Co. Ltd. from Japan as a strategic alliance to jointly develop KBS into a top sugar company benchmarked on international standard.
We are looking for the next generation of entrepreneurs and leaders to shape our future. Whether you are new to the workforce, an experienced professional or changing career path looking for your next exciting opportunity, working at KBS is a unique opportunity to make a difference.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001196509
- Male/Female aged above 25-30 years old.
- Experience working on a plan (production) at least 2 years.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Industrial Engineering (Manufacturing), or any related field.
- Good analytical thinking and calculating skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Be careful.
- Responsible for planning, production / packaging to comply with the plan to sell both domestically and abroad.
- Responsible for planning outsourcing / outsourcing packaging inventory (Outsource), including the purchase of packaging and Raw Material used in the production.
- Take control and responsibility for the purchased package to maximize the benefits to the organization and packaged in accordance with the plan.
- Control / tracking inventory and plans to deliver the sugar in accordance with quotas, both at home and abroad.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly inventory reports compare sales plan.
- Documentation Document Control / ISO / KPI and coordinate relevant departments.
- Participants of the Company as assignment.
- Follow the ISO and other companies strictly abide by the supervisors.