Planning Manager / Material Control Manager
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214693
Employer Ref. pinyadas
Follows up the demand forecast from all customers for Factory Master Schedule to concerned department for manufacturing planning such as manpower, equipment capacity, materials, revenue etc. Support the organizational goals in achieving total customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities : -
- Manage Role of Supply Chain Management (Production Planning / Material Planning).
- Set up short term and long term Department objective to support company goals.
- Manage inventory turn (Raw Material / Work In-Process / Finished products).
- Review and maintain On Time Delivery over 95%
- Manage Exposure mitigation
- Analyze and provide supply chain solution to support customer business.
- Mentor and consult to planners to fulfill customer requirement with proper tools & resources.
- Published overall revenue projection to all concerned department as the mutual target by quarterly.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
About Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet Thailand was established in 2000 by our CEO and Chairman David T. Mitchell. Our extraordinary customer service, flexibility, and our skills in managing complex operations (among the lower costs of Southeast Asia) have made us a trusted partner of the world’s leading OEMs.
We are passionate and committed to providing world-class reliability and a level of quality that meets our customers’ exacting standards.