Planning and Special Projects Manager / Officer
Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001274776
- Develop strategic directions & Business plans (annual, half-year and 5- years) ensure it is aligned with all segments in achieving business target.
- Initiate and execute new project initiatives to align with business direction.
- Conduct and analyze market and competitive environment.
- Standardize project implementation methodology ensuring follow ups & trackings are done for management review.
- Lead and monitor project on hand with all related parties.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Account, Economics, Finance and Banking or related fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in SME, Strategic Planning or Project Management or related fields
- Excellent interpersonal and high-level presentation skill
- Good command in English both writing and speaking
- PC Skills e.g. MS office, Excel (using formula)
- Able to multitask and manage more than one project at a time
- Good attitude, Hard-working, Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
Interested candidate, please submit your CV via "Apply Now" button
For more information Tel. 02-544-5005
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
About Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
"Let's start a brighter career future together"