Piping Designers with Oil & Gas Experience Required for Bangkok Offices /Immediate Start - Salary Negotiable
J.S. TECHNICAL SERVICES CO., LTD
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247292
Employer Ref. J.S. TECHNICAL
- Prepare initial layout/route studies for discussion/evaluation with engineers.
- Prepare design layouts or schematics based on sketches or instructions from engineers.
- To liaise with engineers for the production of Piping drawings
- Prepare detailed design and installation drawings.
- Prepare route layouts.
Assemble documentation packages and produce drawing sets to be checked by engineers.
Knowledge / Experience (Skills):
- Thorough knowledge of onshore design engineering for the oil, gas and water field.
- Thorough knowledge of drafting standards.
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D CADD applications.
- Knowledge of PDMS and MDS software is an added advantage.
- Must learn drafting standards of the Client (ADNOC, ADCO, GASCO, Takreer, QP, KOC, KNPC, and Clients).
Familiarity with industry codes and standards (ASME B31.3, ASME VIII, ASME B31.4, ASME B31.8 and so on).
- Must possess interpersonal skills to be able to coordinate in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Ability to communicate with engineers and management.
- Ability to accept and follow instructions correctly.
- Ability to self-motivate and improve personal technical skills through personal or company training,
- research and study, and to be resourceful in searching/upgrading technical knowledge.
- High level of accuracy.
- Auto CAD
- MS Office
- PDMS / MDS
- CAD Pipe / CAD Works/ Smart Plant/ CAD Worx
Please send your updated resume (in English) stating full qualifications, experience, current remuneration and expected salary together with recent photograph to:
1176 Pattanakarn Road, Suangluang,Bangkok,10250
Tel: 02-022-8000 Fax: 02-022-8097-99 Mobile: +6689-890-5860
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to J.S. TECHNICAL SERVICES CO., LTD
About J.S. TECHNICAL SERVICES CO., LTD
The JST Group is an independent group of wholly owned Thai service and supply companies, with over 40 years experience in Thailand and South East Asia. We have developed a flexible organization structure to provide locally-based and managed specialist services to meet emerging customer requirements.
JST is now a major supplier of technical products & services, providing specialist equipment, services and manpower (both local and expatriate) to the oil & gas, petrochemical, and other industries across the region, supported by our offices in Thailand and across South East Asia.
JST continues to evolve, bringing in cutting edge products and services, enabling us to provide innovative and cost-efficient solutions. Our local and regional presence, as well as our professional management, allows us to offer our clients a strong sense of security and accountability. Our clients appreciate the fact that we can provide local support to international standards, as well as being the local point of contact for all of the products/services we represent.
JST is committed to safety in the workplace. All employees are required to follow the company's HSE policy at all times, regardless of time or cost.