Sahaviriya Steel Industries Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255331
Employer Ref. Sahaviriya Steel2016
Job Descriptions :
- Develop web applications support to business requirement
- Provide support, maintenance and enhancements to web application
- Maintain problem – solving and correcting software defects
- Thai nationality, aged 22 – 30 years old
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management of Information Technology or Computer related filed
- 1 –3 years of progressive experience in software development including proven experience with the following:
- ASP.NET VB.NET OR C#
- PHP (Must have)
- HTML, CSS, jQuery , AJAX, JSON
- Must be able to develop and work in Web Application environment
- Have knowledge in MS SQL server or MySQL database
- Good Creative thinking & good serviced mind
- Good interpersonal & work under pressure
Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 0-2238-3063-82, Fax: 0-2236-8890, 0-2630-0287
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sahaviriya Steel Industries Public Co., Ltd.
About Sahaviriya Steel Industries Public Co., Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Sahaviriya Steel Industries PLC or SSI is Southeast Asia’s largest producer of hot rolled steel sheet in coils (HRC), with 4 million tons annual capacity. SSI endeavors to supply premium-grade steel sheets to cater for the region’s growing demand in various sectors such as automobile, energy, transportation and construction sectors. SSI has investments in joint-venture downstream plants, namely Thai Cold Rolled Steel Sheet PLC (“TCRSS”) - Thailand’s first and largest cold roll mill, and Thai Coated Steel Sheet Co., Ltd., (“TCS”) - Southeast Asia’s first and largest electro-galvanizing line. All SSI’s plants in Thailand are located on a world-class coastal industrial site in Bangsaphan, Prachuap Khirikhan Province, 400km south of Bangkok on the western peninsula of Thailand, a site efficiently integrated with a privately-owned deep-sea port (Prachuap Port Co., Ltd., or PPC), which allows import of raw materials and export of finished products on a large scale. SSI extends its engineering capabilities into its fully-owned subsidiary, West Coast Engineering Co., Ltd., or WCE, which specializes in engineering, maintenance, spare parts production, fabrication, erection and commissioning service. Our people’s passion and energy is captured in the Company’s vision statement - “innovate premium value steel products and services for customers; generate consistent profit and sustainable value for stakeholders.” For more information, please visit http://www.ssi-steel.com