Pharmaceutical Product Manager ( ~ 120k THB Package )
Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236872
A globally known pharmaceutical company are currently looking to expand their Bangkok office by recruiting a talented product manager.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To provide defined support with the research, preparation and implementation of relevant promotional campaigns for cardiovascularproducts, in order to ensure growing development of those products’ market share within their markets, and achievement of company sales targets.
1). BUSINESS PLANS - DESIGN & PREPARATION
- To prepare the key business planning documents related to the products, to the required standard, within the timescales given.
- Completion of all pharmaceutical environment data as well as its marketing research documents will require an up to date working knowledge and evaluation.
2). PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGNS - PREPARATION & PRESENTATION
- To prepare the Promotional Campaign for each cycle to meet the agreed deadline.
- To present each cycle campaign and to train the sales team(s) and Area Managers in conjunction with the Sales & Training Management, as required on the correct use of the Promotional material.
- To ensure constant budget monitoring and to prepare and submit re-estimates as required
- To monitor and prepare sales reports on product(s) performance to proactively analyse, identify and discuss solutions/proposals with manager as to future strategies and tactics.
3). OPINION LEADERS CONTACT
- To identify and contact all national and international Opinion Leaders in Thailand for all relevant disease areas.
- To identify all National organisations relevant to disease area(s) and contact.
4). MANAGEMENT OF PROJECTS
- To lead to a successful conclusion within required time frames, those projects delegated by the management or identified by yourself and agreed by the management.
- When leading projects involving other personnel, to ensure that co-ordination is carried out in a proactive, constructive and cordial manner.
- To ensure all external contacts have a positive professional image of the Company and products at all times – Printers, marketing agencies, PR companies, other Pharma-Industry, Journal Publishers.
5). MEDICAL ENQUIRIES
- To ensure that all medical enquiries are processed in due course and in accordance with the company’s procedures.
- Bachelor in Pharmacy. A completed MBA would be an advantage
- Strong marketing skills, with a few years experience in promotions and sales, preferably from a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Knowledge of cardiovascular drugs desirable
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Computer literate with the ability to utilize all MS Office software
Not only do my client offer an excellent basic salary, they also offer excellent professional development and a defined career progression path along with some excellent benefits and working environment
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, or contact Khun James
Or visit us at:
You may also post your resume to or walk-in to our office at:
Parker Bridge Recruitment Co, Ltd.
Unit 1206, 12th Floor One Pacific Place,
140 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Established in 1989, Parker Bridge are recruitment specialists operating primarily in the Technology, Industrial, Accounting/Finance and Business Support sectors. We are represented throughout Asia Pacific with offices in Thailand (covering the South-East region), Australia, Malaysia and New Zealand.
Our candidate reach is extensive, providing our clients with access to talent not typically sourced through the more traditional recruitment routes. Our Recruiters specialize in sectors where they have either expertise personally, industry knowledge or many years experience. Many of our clients work exclusively with us and do not advertise elsewhere.