Ph.D Researcher - Polymer / Chemistry related (SCG Corporate / Chemicals)
The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239533
Strong Experience in 4 compositions of Polymer as listed below
- (Polymer Structure) Fundamental understanding of Polymer Product-Structure Property relationships or desire and demonstrated proficiency to acquire these skills.
- (Polymer Characterization) Demonstrate work experience and publication record in the area of polyolefins testing and structural characterization of polyolefins.
- (Polyolefins Catalyst)
- Basic knowledge of polypropylene catalyst and polypropylene catalyst synthesis.
- Skill in propylene polymerization and polymerization engineering of hetero phasic polypropylene.
- Skill in ethylene polymerization and Zeigler Natta base catalysis
- (Polyolefins Compound)
- Composite/compounding formulation design and process.
- Correlation study between the compounding component, blending process and blending propertie.
- Characterization and testing of cross-linked compound.
- Polymer blending design and process.
- Reactive compounding process and formulation.
- Ph.D (Only) in Polymer Science / Polymer Physics / Chemical Engineering / Materials Science / Polymer-Related Discipline and Catalysis / Reaction Research.
- Have a strong interest in a career in intellectual property management and innovation.
- Have very good communication, interpersonal and team working skills with proven ability to work in cross function team.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
About The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
SCG as a leading business conglomerate in the ASEAN region, SCG has carried out business in line with the sustainable development approach under corporate governance principles for 100 years. SCG was established in 1913 to produce cement, a main building material for infrastructure which was vital to the nation’s development at that time Since its founding, SCG has grown and expand into a diversified group of operations encompassing three core business units: SCG Cement-Building Materials, SCG Chemicals and SCG Paper. Chemicals, Paper. SCG and its subsidiaries for fiscal year 2012, which showed Revenue from Sales of 407,601 Million Baht (US$13,115 Million)
SCG has pledged its commitment to ongoing business, creating innovative products, services, process, and business models to create higher value and address the needs of all concerned parties. SCG continually rejuvenates itself to sustain business leadership in the ASEAN region, while being internationally competitive. SCG has also received national and international prestigious awards and recognition in various areas. This enhances SCG’s competitiveness in the global market. Further, SCG is dedicated to contributing to sustain growth and development of every community where we operates. We are now seeking for professionals who are dynamic and initiative to join with us.