Personal Assistant to the President & Management and Internal Communications (Ref. No. BKK201614)
HMC Polymers Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255611
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide executive secretarial services to the President and Vice Presidents i.e. correspondence, making appointment, travel arrangement, prioritizing incoming correspondence, filing management, expense claim clearance etc.
- Prepare and organize meetings i.e. Management Meeting, Dept. Manager meeting, Commercial Meeting, etc. and assure that all requirements for the meetings are well set up
- Take minutes of Management Team meeting and monitor the progress of all issues.
- Be Deputy Secretary to the Board of Directors in arranging Board of Director and Shareholders Meetings before, during, and after the meetings.
- Provide support to expatriates relocating and other assistance as required relating to housing / schooling and other areas where assistance is required
- Co-ordinate company visitors
- Assist in Thai-English, English-Thai translation, including written and verbal communications in both Thai and English
- Organize refreshments/meals for Board of Director/Executive Committee, Quarterly Meeting, and other Company guests as and when required
Organize all internal communication meetings i.e. quarterly KPI Communication. Also being in charge of announcements made by management team and shareholders.
Be a member of Activity Team
Be Company Policy guardian
Be an owner of Company’s Bulletin T.V. at all sites (decide/verify/review content/design shown in Company’s Bulletin T.V. at all sites) while technical support will be by IT.
Be in charge of news/announcement upload on the Company’s Intranet.
Coordinate all meetings and workshops organized for management team, board members, and shareholders.
Be a team leader of corporate special projects as assigned by the President and Management Executives.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in any field
- At least 5 years experienced in relevant field
Fluent English and good communication skills
Competent in Computer skills in Words, Excel, Power Point, etc.
Possess interpersonal skills with good service mind
Able to work under pressure and handle urgent matters efficiently
- Have confidence in speaking clearly with different types of people, even when speaking in front of crowd
All information will be treated as confidential. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further interview which will be conducted in English.
To explore more about HMC, please visit www.hmcpolymers.com
Human Resource Department
HMC Polymers Co., Ltd.
20 Fl., Sathorn City Tower, 175 South Sathorn Rd., Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HMC Polymers Co., Ltd.
About HMC Polymers Co., Ltd.
HMC Polymers is a leader in the manufacture and marketing of polypropylene for Asia and worldwide. We offer exceptional value to our customers through a broad product portfolio manufactured in our latest technology production facilities. Through operational excellence, industry leading technology and customer focus, HMC Polymers delivers products that improve the quality of life for people in Asia and around the world. HMC Polymers is proud to be the first polypropylene manufacturer in Thailand. Our first polypropylene manufacturing facility was established in Rayong Province, Thailand in 1987. Since then, we have been active with the expansion and systematic upgrading of our manufacturing and administration facilities to keep the company at best-practice levels for polypropylene production, performance and marketing.
HMC Polymers’ production facilities are located in Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate, Rayong province, Thailand, which is situated 200km south east of Bangkok.
Our polypropylene production facilities output over 750,000 metric tons per year and comprise two Spheripol lines and a latest technology Spherizone line from LyondellBasell. In addition, a strategic investment in upstream integration was made in parallel with the construction of a Propane Dehydrogenation plant (PDH) at a site adjacent to our Map Ta Phut plant. HMC Polymers has the most modern technology for the production of the full spectrum of polypropylene grades in Thailand and is one of largest and most advanced integrated facilities in Asia. The company is certified for both ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Currently we are looking for a high caliber to fill in following vacancy.