Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
Alpla Packaging (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241576
The PA provides an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational and project support for the Managing Director including detailed and complex diary management, meeting support, travel planning, event/project management. The PA manages the process for production and distribution of internal and external papers (agendas, minutes etc.). This position is of key importance within the organisation and the fast-paced customer facing environment.
Manage and maintain the MD’s internal and external diary and calendar
- Arranging & planning travel, accommodation, visas and transport for the MD
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including filing and data management
- Co-ordinate and schedule internal and external meetings ensuring highly effective diary control and the preparation and dissemination of materials
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests
- Carrying out projects, background researches and present results/findings
- Screening phone calls, enquiries, requests and handling them appropriately
- Dealing with incoming e-mails and often corresponding on behalf of the MD
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD including general replies
- Document preparation – reports, briefings, power point presentations etc.
- Project management together with the regional leadership team
- Reconciling expenses and credit card statements
- Support development of policies and processes across the region/operations
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and members of our organization
- Office management of the head office including stationary orders/expenditure
- Handle all confidential documents and maintain strict confidentiality throughout
- Bachelor degree in business
- Minimum 4 years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal & written)
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills including MS-Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills being able to liaise effectively at all levels
- Confident, assertive whilst maintaining confidentiality and discretion
- Methodical and pragmatic approach to working - ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate working
- Experience and ability of managing complex projects/tasks
- Ability to work as an integral part of the regional team
- Ability to draft clear and focused letters and reports
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Well-presented personality
About Alpla Packaging (Thailand) Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
ALPLA, a name that is synonymous with plastic packaging of the highest quality worldwide. Around 16,500 employees produce high-quality packaging for the food, cosmetics and cleaning industries at 159 locations in 42 countries.