URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Our primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP's media communications agencies on behalf of our clients, our shareholders and our people by operating as a parent and collaborator in performance-enhancing activities such as trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. The agencies that comprise GroupM are all global operations in their own right with leading market positions. The focus of GroupM is the intelligent application of physical and intellectual scale to benefit trading, innovation, and new communication services, to bring unfair competitive advantage to our clients and our companies. For more information please visit: www.groupm.com / www.wpp.com We are currently find the high caliber for the position:
Personal Assistant to CFO
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001250008
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the CFO
3 best things about the job:
- Building relationships with people throughout the company who you may not normally interact with on a day-to-day basis
- Building relationships with key people in the industry
- Great starting point for someone interested in the media landscape by getting exposure to all facets of the agency/industry
- Provide day-to-day administrative support team and Executive Management to make the best use of his/her time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks
- Liaising with Internal and External contacts, Be the first point of contact with people from inside and outside by screening telephone calls, handling any enquiries and requests.
- Provide clerical support, this to include photocopying, filing, email and answering routine correspondence.
- Maintain office systems and data management.
- Setting up, filing and maintenance of systems for efficient control and recording of documentation.
- Coordinate meetings by preparing agendas, timetabling, taking minutes and follow up any concerned issues as assigned.
- Coordinate for arrange travel, visas and accommodation for Executive Management and required personnel
- Draft, revise commercial agreement and prepare document for business contract.
- Handle all enquiries, resolving problems where appropriate, taking accurate messages, following up and accurately signposting more complex issues.
- Support the commercial team with administration associated with operations, meetings, projects and vender register programmes.
- Others according to Executive Management’s assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Secretary, Business Administration, Humanities or any other related field.
- 2 – 5 years commercial administrative, financial administrative
- Well organized and able to be multi-tasking performer
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Possess good interpersonal skills and team player spirit
- Excellent verbal and communication skills both Thai and English communication
GroupM (Thailand) invests in people, content, technology and data to make its agencies optimally effective and efficient for clients, providing intelligence to find or create valuable audiences and outcomes. Our leadership, inventiveness and scale drive success for our clients, partners and people.
Any question? Feel free to call us at number 02- 629 – 6150 Contact to Buntarika – HR
How to apply? Submit your resume through and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Our Location: WPP (THAILAND) - GroupM Ploenchit Center, 23rd Floor, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110