Proud Real Estate Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220497
DEFINITION: Under general direction, performs varied, difficult, sensitive and confidential office administrative and secretarial support functions for the General Manager; and performs related duties as assigned.
- Provides secretarial and administrative support to the Director.
- Coordinates work with other Executives and support staff to ensure a high performance, customer service-oriented work environment.
- Types and/or drafts memoranda, correspondence, and other documents and reports often of a highly sensitive and confidential nature.
- Ensures materials and reports for signature are accurate and complete; proofreads and checks typed and other materials for accuracy, completeness and compliance with SOPs, policies and procedures.
- Schedules, prepares agenda and meeting materials and types minutes for various meetings.
- Maintains the General Manager’s and other Executives’ calendars; coordinates, arranges and confirms meetings.
- Receives telephone calls, providing information and handling issues that may require sensitivity and use of sound, independent judgment.
- Responds to requests for information and complaints, refers matters to appropriate staff and/or takes or recommends action to resolve the request or complaint.
- Reviews, determines the priority and routes incoming correspondence, reports, requests and instructions; handles or refers matters as directed.
- Acts as liaison in coordinating matters between the General Manager’s Office and other department heads and managers.
- Refers or recommends referral of matters to appropriate departments and staff for action and report.
- Takes in minutes in all meetings that the General Manager attend or as assigned.
- Represents the General Manager’s office and be a task force for any related issues when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Thai National Only
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Principles and practices of sound business communication
- Excellent command of speaking English plus correct English usage, including spelling and grammar
- Standard Word processing, Excel, Powerpoint and other related software applications
- Budgeting, record keeping, filing and purchasing practices and procedures
- Good personality and friendly with can-do attitude
- Take dictation and type accurately
- Manage multiple and rapidly changing priorities to meet the needs and expectations of all Executives
- Organize, set priorities and exercise sound, independent judgment within areas of responsibility
- Interpret, apply, explain and reach sound decisions in accordance with rules and policies
Interested candidates please submit current resume with recent photo, stating qualification, experiences, and expected salary by e-mail.
Proud Real Estate Co., Ltd.
546/7, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Proud Real Estate Co., Ltd.
About Proud Real Estate Co., Ltd.
Proud Real Estate Co., Ltd. is the real estate development arm of Prayoonwit Group, one of the largest and oldest civil construction companies in Thailand, a leading Thai developer of quality property, hospitality, entertainment, residential and retail projects. The company is committed to raising industry benchmarks in Thailand with property developments that marry together bold visions and higher living standards.
We have developed InterContinental Hua Hin Resort, BlPort Hua Hin Resort Mall, high-end residential “Park 24”. Currently, we are developing several condominium projects and international hotel both in Hua Hin and Bangkok, luxury hospitality, and Asia’s best Water Park “Vana Nava Hua Hin Asia First Water Jungle”.
Our office is seeking an outstanding candidate for the following position:
More Jobs from this employer