|Main Purpose of the Job
The purpose of this job is to drive continuous improvement in Performance and Productivity in beverages and snacks operations through
(1) deploying PepsiCo’s best practices on performance management, measuring and improving performance
(2) identifying potential opportunities for productivity, deploying best practices through lifting and shifting ideas across region and delivering AOP and PSP productivity targets
(3) developing organization capability through the deployment of expert trainer programs
- Lead Performance Management process for all manufacturing plants and distribution centers, from tracking, to reporting, and planning AOP. Identify gaps and work with recipients to develop and execute corrective action plans.
- Lead roll out of Manufacturing & Warehousing Stages 0, 1A and 1B and Zero Based KPIs - to all new sites, training receptors, and ensuring timely reporting of KPIs.
- Conduct training and ensure all existing sites are cross-calibrated, tracking all metrics and reporting timely on Measure-Up. Facilitate roll-out of Measure-Up to all sites, and drive upgrades to meet field requirements.
- Develop and share Sector and Region Performance scorecards, action plans, etc… and drive development of tools to support improvement in key opportunity areask2
- Develop and Lead development of PepsiCo’s Best Practices implementation calendar across Indochina Snacks and Beverages Operations , ensuring proper resourcing for successful implementation
- Co-facilitate roll-out of performance systems and Powersteering (or equivalent alternative) to all businesses, and drive upgrades to meet requirements of businesses and financial reporting.
- Lead Productivity planning process, challenge and stretch businesses to meet and/ or exceed Sector/region guidelines on Productivity.
- Lead roll-out of PepsiCo Best Practices and Tools on Productivity.
- Maximize Lift and Shift opportunity, work closely with the field on developing field-ready tools sets that facilitate reapplication of initiatives across several markets.
- Facilitate Productivity sessions across MU/CUs to help identify and develop a pipeline of productivity ideas in support of PSP and AOP through Lean 6σ (LSS) and TPM sessions with Senior Management and Middle Management and field teams
- Drive a culture of lean and 6sigmas, rolling out LSS across the CU and across all functions
- Work closely with Finance Planning and ensure Global Corporate guidelines and definitions and productivity calculations are rolled-out to all businesses consistently.
- Work closely with Region Productivity Lead to gain support on driving the agenda
- Co-lead development and reporting of Indochina Performance scorecards, action plans, and drive development of tools to support improvement in key opportunity areas.
- Conduct performance systems training and ensure all existing sites are cross-calibrated, tracking all metrics and reporting timely on Measure-Up. Facilitate roll-out of Measure-Up to all sites, and drive upgrades to meet field requirements.
- Conduct productivity (powersteering) training and ensure all businesses are cross calibrated, tracking all projects and reporting timely on progress. Co-faciltae roll out of PPT (or equivalent alternative) to all businesses, and drive upfraeds to meet requirements of business and financial reporting
- Develop and align with the Capability building programmes across all categories, performance (SET’s, specialists, BPT, PeMM….), productivity (Powersteering….), LSS (Sponsor, all belts….) and sustainability with region and sector
- Drive financial performance reporting on Productivity, Inflation, Commodity Risk Management and Agronomy. Liaise and align with Region Finance and Sector on timely submissions.
- Drive benchmarking across all company owned entities on GP, Make, and Move activities. Build models to support business strategies and decision making.
- Support financial analysis of initiatives across Franchise businesses.
- Lead the development of the function AOP and SBP, coordinating with all sub-functions and aligning with Sector resources