Performance Marketing Manager- Sephora Digital Thailand
Sephora Digital SEA
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227326
Sephora Digital South East Asia is a new division within Sephora, created following the acquisition of Luxola by Sephora in July 2015. The acquisition is designed to accelerate Sephora’s digital presence across the region, and to ensure Sephora’s dominant position offline is mirrored online as the world’s best loved beauty brand expands across South East Asia.
www.sephora.co.th is looking for the ideal candidate to support Marketing Department.
Sephora Digital Thailand is seeking a Performance Marketing Manager (Search and GDN). This is a role with a high degree of responsibility and the successful candidate will be expected to make a sizable impact on overall country performance. The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing Sephora Digital Thailand's performance marketing channels including Search Engine Marketing and Display Marketing. The successful candidate will have ultimate responsibility for channel structuring, day to day operations, optimization, analysis and automation. The position is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Manage the campaigns across Search and Social Performance Marketing Channels (Adwords, GDN), and other auction based marketing channels to maximize sales growth while maintaining profitability
- Manage channel budgets and build performance projections
- Regular monitoring and optimization, including the research and monitoring of competition
- Run ongoing A/B testing
- Leverage web analytical tools and other tools to improve campaign performance
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to optimize performance marketing efforts through new landing page construction, creative testing, and research
- Generate reporting to measure, evaluate, and identify opportunities to improve conversion, drive sales, improve search efficiency (including weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting)
- Keep current with Performance Marketing best practices, technology, bid management tools, search trends, channel's marketing partners, changes and developments in the industry
Experience & Attributes:
- Strong academic track record encompassing a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or Marketing from a recognized university. Master's is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrated people management experience with a track record of coaching & developing others
- Ability to solve problems, prioritize tasks and manage projects under pressure
- Previous experience of directly managing Search Engine Marketing is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Additional knowledge of programming languages such as R, Python, or Java is preferred
- Knowledge of and passion for the beauty industry is an advantage
The candidates who are interested and qualified, please send your resume stating your current and expected salary and cover letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
For more information, please visit www.sephora.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sephora Digital SEA
About Sephora Digital SEA
Sephora Digital SEA (formerly Luxola) is responsible for the e-commerce activities of Sephora (The largest cosmetics retailer worldwide) across South East Asia, Australia & New Zealand. We provide our employees with a unique opportunity to take on senior responsibilities, accelerate their career path and be part of one of the fastest growing digital businesses in South East Asia, whilst also benefiting from being part of Sephora, a beauty trailblazer, and LVMH, the world leader in luxury. You can read more about Sephora and LVMH at http://www.lvmh.com/group/
Sephora acquired Luxola in July 2015 in order to accelerate its ecommerce capability and to deliver on the promise of omni-channel to consumers across SEA. Sephora Digital maintains an entrepreneurial, technology focused culture, and is a high-growth business unit within the group. Our employees are passionate about building businesses and we seek talent across a range of disciplines as we continue to build our team. The data is definitive: diversity leads to better teams, better performance, and better results. Consequently, we actively seek candidates of all genders, backgrounds, and experiences.
More Jobs from this employer