Performance Management Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238965
Employer Ref. email@example.com
Department: Strategy and Planning
Division: Finance and Strategy
Group: Supporting Group
Level: Section Head and above
In major responsibility to manage front line business performance to ensure the budget and strategy execution
- Design KPI system to relevant business line in line with strategy and business planning, as well as annual budget
- Produce timely management reporting, essential business performance statistics and insightful analysis to facilitate business and operations monitoring, review and planning
- Support & prepare ad-hoc analysis & presentations as directed
Other administrative and management responsibilities as required
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related discipline.
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in finance, accounting or business analysis.
- Strong self-motivation with communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in English, with good knowledge of PC application software.
Solid knowledge on Performance management.
For enquires: Please contact Khun Xaxithara ext. 9819, Khun Thanasak ext. 9822,Khun Karita ext 9817
Khlong Ton, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
About Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
Being a member of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (ICBC), the largest commercial bank in China and the world's largest bank in market capitalization, ICBC (Thai) is now ready to provide an integrated banking service for both retail and institutional customers including international corporations.
Our customers will experience the convenience through ICBC network which includes 16,232 service points around China together with 162 foreign branches and subsidiaries and partners with more than 1,500 correspondent banks worldwide. With the support from ICBC, a world-class banking group, to help broaden and strengthen our competency, we aim at becoming ICBC Regional Center in Indochina in the near future.
We are here with you together